Farang Girl Seen Her

alfbondi

I was at tiger disco the other night dancing and just having a good time when i was approached by an aussie girl named belinda. I am Aussie too by the way. Anyway I got dancing with her even though I was with my thai girlfriend, who was also dancing. Belinda had obviosly had a few drinks ,she then started going on how she hated phuket she then put her arms around me and said that she was looking to get laid and wanted to sleep with me.Thats when things got a bit nasty my girlfriend got very upset and I told belinda I was not interested , then belinda shouted how I could not be interested in her ,then I pointed out that my girlfriend is upset and I told her to leave us alone. This belinda woman then told me to F__K off and that she could get any guy in the disco.I left with my girlfriend asap. Is this insecurity by the aussie girl because for once she was not the centre of attention or was it just the drink talking.Anyway Belinda is lucky my thai girlfriend did not beat her head in as she was very angry.Belinda is about 5 foot 6 inches sandy curly shoulder length hair brown eyes slim and had a rose tattoo on her left ankle, did anyone by chance run into this looney.

Belinda is my wife. We had a pretty big argument a few nights ago and from what you describe, she was letting off some steam.

Thanks, anyhow, for the insight into the stunts she pulls everytime we row, I'll confront her with it later. Appreciated.

The OP asks "what would youve done".

Firstly, I wouldn't have started the whole p*ssing off of Thai girlfriend scenario by choosing to dance with a Farang bird who was coming on to me and who "had obviously had a few drinks". Secondly, I wouldn't bore people with this story.

A not uncommon reaction when discovering the lack of attention / not being pursued as usual back home.

What a stupid remark, denoting the all too prevalent misconception on this forum that farang women are all in awe/jealous of Asian (specifically Thai) women.

This was some pissed up Aussie girl (how unusual) looking for a shag once the booze had taken hold. Was this really worthy of a post?

The OP asks "what would youve done".

Firstly, I wouldn't have started the whole p*ssing off of Thai girlfriend scenario by choosing to dance with a Farang bird who was coming on to me and who "had obviously had a few drinks". Secondly, I wouldn't bore people with this story.

I'd have informed the owner so he could hide the barmats. smile.gif

Belinda is my wife. We had a pretty big argument a few nights ago and from what you describe, she was letting off some steam.

Thanks, anyhow, for the insight into the stunts she pulls everytime we row, I'll confront her with it later. Appreciated.

hit-the-fan.gif

If Belinda is sampling the penises of Bangla, you might want to consider having her certified as disease free.