Looking For Thai Language Tutor

junglechef

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious too if anyone has any suggestions. I don't want to pay a middle-man (AUA, etc.). I have basic conversational skills but want more listening practice and sentence structures.

I am Thai, a family guy :-) .

I have lived in the USA for 6 years for doing my graduate degree. Currently, I am a part time lecturer in CMU.

I really would like to be a Thai Language tutor.

Please contact me

iEkkawee 'at' gmail.com

Dont forget Walen, we have group and private lessons. The most poplar school in Chiangmai. We offer a free demo lesson. No risk at all, you like great, if you do not like is also fine. If you come and sit in a group lesson you will be able to have a chat with other students and ask their opinions about Walen.

Walen - the most popular Thai school in Chiangmai

www.thaiwalen.com

Edited by macwalen

I have been thinking of taking lessons my self. I was looking for a one on one teacher to just talk. I don't know much but what I do know I would like to get the pronunciation proper. Some times the way the wife reacts to my Thai I think I am doing good. Then I find no one else can understand me she has learned to interpret. I figure if I can master what I do know I can then move on to further lessons. Language is academically for me the weakest point I have.

With private lessons I can take as long as it takes to learn properly.

• 9 months later...

i know of this teacher who teaches Thai private lessons. She does speak English very well too and hence be able to explain to you the Thai vocab and structure better. If anyone is interested in contacting her, please do send me a pm.