Roy Keane

binnsy

Town manager Roy Keane has parted company with the club. The Blues boss has been under pressure with Town having dropped to 19th in the Championship despite a promising start to the season which saw them hit second. <BR clear=all><P class=storytext>Keane, whose contract was due to end in June, joined the Blues in April 2009 after Jim Magilton’s sacking and despite winning his first two games in charge at the end of the 2008/09 season never threatened to repeat his success at Sunderland.

The end looked to have been on the cards for some weeks now with Marcus Evans apparently unwilling to commit funds for transfers and Keane having exchanged angry words and gestures with fans after Monday’s 1-0 loss at home to Nottingham Forest.

Earlier today, Paddy Power stopped betting on the identity of Keane’s likely successor with former Wigan, Bradford, Sheffield Wednesday and Derby boss Paul Jewell’s odds having been cut from 20/1 to 6/5.

Former Newcastle manager Chris Hughton and ex-Charlton boss Alan Curbishley have both previously been linked with the Blues.

Now he can walk his dogs I guess.

I think one of the dogs has pegged it. :jap: But atleast he can grow a big beard again, look really scary and psychotic and make retarded staements that no ones understands or infact cares to understand anyway. :)

I think one of the dogs has pegged it. :jap: But atleast he can grow a big beard again, look really scary and psychotic and make retarded staements that no ones understands or infact cares to understand anyway. :)

And then move to Samui :o:D

I've just given this statements of yours some thought and yes, i know where you are coming from. :(:whistling:

Edited by carmine

Not a surprise. Ipswich have been falling steadily over the last couple of months. It will be a big story here in Ireland. It would not be a surprise to see him resurface again somewhere in the future. His high profile rather than his managerial record would seem to indicate that.

better to liverpool :D