Wastepipe Service ?

THAIPHUKET

Yes, I do but you should check your septic tank first, most places have one. If it is full then there is no place for the waste to go and the pipe will not clear. If the septic tank is not full, get a snake at Home Pro and run it down the toilet. Oh, you could try a plunger before the snake, cheaper and easier and usually effective.

I think most homes (in developer's moo baans) will have what looks like a round manhole cover sticking up in the yard somewhere. That most likely will be it. And the office should have a number for a company that pumps them out.

If you live in an older, "self built" home, yours may be buried under something. I know that my in-laws house was built such that the toilet sits directly above it.

Well you could do that but a more effective approach would be to look near the bathroom since the pipe run from the toilet to the tank is kept short to save cost and reduce the possibility of clogging. Wasn't the owner able to tell you where it is?

Well you could do that but a more effective approach would be to look near the bathroom since the pipe run from the toilet to the tank is kept short to save cost and reduce the possibility of clogging. Wasn't the owner able to tell you where it is?

Dante99's suggestions are good ones. I have a an access hole with a screwed in plug (about 6" in diamter) between the house and each tank (separate tanks for toilets at different ends of the house). One of them sits off by itself in the grass and is in a 12" square concrete pad for protection.

Dante99's suggestions are good ones. I have a an access hole with a screwed in plug (about 6" in diamter) between the house and each tank (separate tanks for toilets at different ends of the house). One of them sits off by itself in the grass and is in a 12" square concrete pad for protection.

Usually the access holes with plugs about 6" diameter are located in the top of the tank so that they can be opened to inspect the tank and pump it out if necessary.

@ Dante99

It's not the tank, it the pipe going down from 1 floor. All other toilets are ok.

If you could proved a contact that would be much appreciated.

What do you mean by "1 floor"? Ground level floor or a raised second level floor?

Toilets often have their own tank since they are not usually located close together (and the piping is best and usually kept short). My house has two tanks for different toilets. Are you sure that the tank for the toilet that is not working is Okay? Have you opened it to see that it is not full? Or have you just assumed that you have only one tank?

The owner is traveling, so no info yet.

To be more precise I meant 1st floor is above ground floor. On this floor are 2 toilets, 1 is working ok , the other one needs often treatment with the plunger. Their pipes go down different walls but close enough to make a second tank unlikely.

Had someone who cleaned all fresh water pipes by pneumatic air, excellent result! He knew what he was doing but even he couldn't find an outlet to septic tank(s)

the other one needs often treatment with the plunger.

So it is okay sometimes but not other times? That is an entirely different situation. You sure nobody in the house is putting paper, tampons or other inappropriate stuff in the toilet? Perhaps you best go back to your idea of digging around the two rai and see what you can find.

But do not go away, that "pneumatic air" pipe cleaning sounds interesting. How did he do it?

Pneumatic pipe cleaning

He shut off the water, attached a normal pneumatic air bottle to the main pipe and opened the faucets one by one. Couldn't believe what came out, whole stones!! Important is not to forget to take off the strainers in the faucet.

Sounds like you need a strainer or a filter before the water enters the house to keep the stones out. Probably located where he attached the air bottle. Did you watch him carefully to be sure he did not toss stones into the pipe?