Want Rent Villa In Kids Family Village In Pattaya

Dear all,

I am looking for an spacious house or appartment to rent in pattaya the minimum period is a one year contract pricing between 15.000 and 30.000 a month..

I will live there with my son of 7 years (loek krung) and for us it major important that this is a big village with a lot of kids living in the simular age.Then the village need have some good facilities for kids so they can play or hang out little bit after school..So basicly comunual pool, clubhouse ,restaurant, ping pong table (tennis) and a kids friendly athmosfeer..(playground) etc etc.( the location is less important for us )can be anywhere.

We first have lived in phuket and stayed there in a village named Phuket Land and House this was great place for us to stay arround the 250 villa,s 2 big pool sliders and a restaurant always full with residents then many farangs kids and thai mixed kids there who all went to same kind of schools..Kids was driving arround bikes in that village and play in street..this kind of village i have not yet seen in pattaya...does it exist does anyone have some advice for me..

I aware of the fact that in Pattaya most kids no longer play outside but still i hope to find something that fits most of my requirements...

Flakes

Dear guy,

would prefer if my my nnouncement can stay in the pattaya forum since i am looking for a rental house only in Pattaya...I think i can receive more replies if my announcement stay in the pattaya forum ..So the people going ro the PAttaya will probably be my best advisers..

Is it ok ?

Flakes

Moved to accommodation finding forum

Hello

Excusme but i not see my link anymore in the pattaya forum..my whole add has jsut been moved into catergorie ,can you make a link of my add into the pattaya forum please?

Thanks Flakes

There should still be a link in the Pattaya forum, that will lead people here. :D

ok i just rececked u right i can see the link there...thanks alot for your help..:)

Hello

Excusme but i not see my link anymore in the pattaya forum..my whole add has jsut been moved into catergorie ,can you make a link of my add into the pattaya forum please?

Thanks Flakes

There should still be a link in the Pattaya forum, that will lead people here. :D