Cambodia Evisa

dekchaijohn

Thanks but same problem.Website does not respond.

Strange, it does for me, I just tried it.

What browser are you using? I usually use Chrome, but also have current versions of Firefox and Opera available as alternates. You might want to try one of them.

Just checked all three browsers mentioned, opens OK in all of them.

???

Mac

I have Firefox and Internet Explorer and keep getting the problem loading page message with both of them.Another friend here in Thailand just tried on his computer with the same result.Wondering if the Thai Govt.is blocking because of the border dispute.Interesting that I just used a proxy site and the Evisa website came up immediately but I was unable to complete the transaction using a proxy.The posters who are not having a problem.Are you in Thailand?I have never had a problem in the past and all computer settings are the same.

I have Firefox and Internet Explorer and keep getting the problem loading page message with both of them.Another friend here in Thailand just tried on his computer with the same result.Wondering if the Thai Govt.is blocking because of the border dispute.Interesting that I just used a proxy site and the Evisa website came up immediately but I was unable to complete the transaction using a proxy.The posters who are not having a problem.Are you in Thailand?I have never had a problem in the past and all computer settings are the same.

In Thailand? Yep, just like my login name says, Thanyaburi, east of Rangsit, a tad north of Bangkok.

Is your Firefox up to date, should be v 3.6.13.

FYI, I never use IE, or any M$ product, except reluctantly my OS, XP3.

Mac