Estranged Wife Got Aus Partner Visa And Fled.

MegaRanter

Is it a crime to obtain a partner visa while still legally married to another person.

Can she be legally made to return to Thailand to settle outstanding litigation before commencing on making another guy(sick and old) miserable?

If she falsified documents or provided untrue declaration for the visa process, would she be in any trouble?

Am I in any wrong, for not telling the soon to be victim.

If the sponsor was aware of her status and helped in the Lie, would he be held responsible?

The Partner visa is for Australia.

Replies wuld be appreciated and PMs are most welcome.

Australia does a lot of checks before granting a Visa, including to see if if the relationship is true and ongoing. If you contact the Embassy in Bangkok they speak English and Thai, what language do you speak?

Right; let me try and get the gist of this.

You are a bonafidily married to a Thai lady.

She has met some Australian man and gone to Australia on a partner visa or what I guess is similar to a fiancé visa in the UK.

Now, a UK fiancé visa is granted on the basis that the couple intend to marry and the lady will not return to Thailand until she has married the fiancé partner. I do not know for sure if the Australian partner visa has the same rules, but I am guessing that it does.

If you and your Thai wife are still married and she is now in Australia or about to depart to Australia on a partner visa, then she has obtain the visa by false pretences and misinformation.

I am not sure whether or not this is a criminal act, but she has contravened Australian Immigration policies so therefore the partner visa is not valid.

I would advise that you visit the Australian embassy or consulate, report your wife's activities by giving them as much information as possible. If it is proven that your wife gave misinformation her visa will be revoked and she will have to return to Thailand, or at least leave Australia.

Under Thai law any property owned between you should be split 50/50 in the case of divorce. Therefore, I would begin divorce proceedings as soon as pos. If you can show the lawyer proof that your wife has run off with some Australian then you should be able to begin the divorce in her absence.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Australia does a lot of checks before granting a Visa, including to see if if the relationship is true and ongoing. If you contact the Embassy in Bangkok they speak English and Thai, what language do you speak?

does his profile pic not give anything away whistling.gif

@Beetlejuice,

Thanks for your response, I intend to ask her again nicely to come sort things out and give her the whole of this January.

Like you asked, She visited Australia twice last year which led to the the breakdown of the relationship, and then she went mute and just gone off for another six months, so my staff told me.

@Boater,

I am in doubt the old fella who is about to be cleaned out knows a lot about her plot. But she has a sister and a shortie of a husband who have the integrity of a stray cat, who might have ably helped her and continue to advise her.

does his profile pic not give anything away whistling.gif

Okay what language do Africans speak, English, Afrikaans, Zulu and possibly a few hundred more.

@Beetlejuice,

Thanks for your response, I intend to ask her again nicely to come sort things out and give her the whole of this January.

Like you asked, She visited Australia twice last year which led to the the breakdown of the relationship, and then she went mute and just gone off for another six months, so my staff told me.

@Boater,

I am in doubt the old fella who is about to be cleaned out knows a lot about her plot. But she has a sister and a shortie of a husband who have the integrity of a stray cat, who might have ably helped her and continue to advise her.

MegaRanter, I am truly sorry to hear of your situation.

I know that some of these women can be heartless. The older I get, the more experience I gain, the more the reality sets in what the real deal is with these sort of women.

Get out of this one the best you can and say; NEXT.

Now, would I lie to you.