From Alabama

An American serviceman, on leave in Pattaya for the first time. He got fixed up with a hooker.

In the hotel room, she quickly stripped off and lay on the bed in just her panties.

He stood looking at her, a liitle shy. " well, come on" she said, "get undressed".

He was a big black yank, and when he took his shirt off, she gasped at the size of his chest. " my, what a big muscular chest you have." " back in Alabama, where I come from, we all have big chests." He continued to take his trousers off. " Good lord" she said," What big thighs you have". " Like I said Maam, we all have big thighs in Alabama" He took his briefs off, she gasped, "oh, I have never seen a dick that size before, it's huge." " maam," he said," Like I said," we are all big in Alabama."

Ready for action, she took her briefs off. He gazed, fixedly at her mound of venice. " What part of Alabama do you come from, Maam?" :o

An American serviceman, on leave in Pattaya for the first time. He got fixed up with a hooker.

In the hotel room, she quickly stripped off and lay on the bed in just her panties.

He stood looking at her, a liitle shy. " well, come on" she said, "get undressed".

He was a big black yank, and when he took his shirt off, she gasped at the size of his chest. " my, what a big muscular chest you have." " back in Alabama, where I come from, we all have big chests." He continued to take his trousers off. " Good lord" she said," What big thighs you have". " Like I said Maam, we all have big thighs in Alabama" He took his briefs off, she gasped, "oh, I have never seen a dick that size before, it's huge."  " maam," he said," Like I said," we are all big in Alabama."

Ready for action, she took her briefs off. He gazed, fixedly at her mound of venice. " What part of Alabama do you come from, Maam?"  :o

I might have changed the ending to read:

I C U R from Alabama as well.

He was a big black yank, and when he took his shirt off, she gasped at the size of his chest. " my, what a big muscular chest you have." " back in Alabama, where I come from, we all have big chests." He continued to take his trousers off. " Good lord" she said," What big thighs you have". " Like I said Maam, we all have big thighs in Alabama" He took his briefs off, she gasped, "oh, I have never seen a dick that size before, it's huge."  " maam," he said," Like I said," we are all big in Alabama."

Ready for action, she took her briefs off. He gazed, fixedly at her mound of venice. " What part of Alabama do you come from, Maam?"  :o

I might have changed the ending to read:

I C U R from Alabama as well.

Doh !!!!!!! my brain hurts ...........