What Would You Do?

Simbo

She may view the house as the settlement, even though she's not on any of the paper.

If things get to uncomfortable or escalate, might not the easiest solution be to simply move ?

Don't know how much you have tied up in the place but peace of mind may be just as valuable,

Anyway, good luck  :o

From what I can see, your ex wife's family and friends don't live anywhere near you. So you are not likely to have problems from them. It's not a case of you being made to feel uncomfortable, as it would be if you were living in her village.

If I were you, I would stick to my guns.

If your lease is well written, then you should be okay if you are right that she is unlikely to use hired thugs.

I don't know the full details here Simbo but i think "Closure" is required. If she is settling in the UK to a new life, maybe her new fella is also behind this? Anyhow, is it worth trying to buy the land off her either in a Company name or in your new girlfriends name. The latter may lead people to think "out of the frying pan" etc but it just seems to me, better than living under this cloud with your ex. Just my Satang.

MrBoJ