Top Of The Gulf Regatta At Ocean Marina Yacht Club

mcyachty

Hi all,

This years Top of the Gulf Regatta will be held from the 29th April to the 3rd May. The regatta held out of Ocean Marina Yacht Club, is the biggest in Asia, attracting over 700 competitors from all classes, from kids in Optimist's right up to top international entries racing their TP 52's.

The regatta is looking for help. They need people that can go out on the big inflatable ribs and lay the marks for racing. If you like the idea of spending a few days out on the water and you can read a GPS, you will be rewarded with regatta shirts, lunch, free entry to the regatta parties (which includes a "free drinks period" and dinner at the closing ceremony).

Ocean Marina Yacht Club is a 300 berth marina located right at the end of Jomtien Beach, near the Ambassador Hotel. It is about 15 to 20 minutes from Pattaya central.

If you are interested, or if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Sorry but I just though I would clarify 1 point.

When I say "If you like the idea of spending a few days out on the water", I mean each day, and you are not stuck out there for the entire period. You are back in at the marina by about 4pm at the latest 5pm.

• 2 weeks later...