Motorcycle With Side Car

jarhead50200

just purchased a motorcycle with side car for taking my golden retrievers for a ride in the country, but i want to have a top made, the guy on loi kroh made the side car but he cant make the top for 2 months, anywhere else in chiang mai that makes side cars and tops,

thank you in advance for helpful info.

jarhead

if you go past the president hotel heading to the river turn left at the traffic lights

go straight on through the market until you see a gas station on your left

turn left and there are two or three shops that make side carts

hope you get sorted ... dave2

Sorry a bit off topic, but anyone know where they could make or sell three wheeled motorcycle? Similar to the one they use at Big C Hong Dong to pull their carts from the parking lots. I'm not talking about a big 3 wheel bike, just an ordinary 100cc or 125cc.

Thanks.

^ Where is the President hotel ?

Look at the map in the above post

at the N.E. corner of the old city [moat] there is a street going east it is named ' WICHAYANON '

The President HOtel is right where the ' C ' in Wichayanom is.

g

This direction offered with all sincerety by The Pun Pun Guest House..... only mentioned to tic off those who may object to me offering assistance. :D

Edited by Gonzo the Face

jarhead

if you go past the president hotel heading to the river turn left at the traffic lights

I never fail to be thankful, amazed and pleasantly surprised at the range of pictures that you have at your disposal. jap.gif

I had mine made at the shop pictorially described above.

Very quick service ( same or next day , depending on the colour required ).

Another approach to this shop might be from north of the moat turn left into Chang Puak Rd. Turn right at the Chang Puak Bus station. Travel past the Municipal Stadium on your left. Cross the first traffic lights ( with Denchai building on the left & a motorcar dealer on the right ). Keep to the right side of the road and take the first turn off to the right which comes off at an angle. The workshop is about 70 (?) metres on your left. There is usually a display of some of the finished articles on the right opposite the workshop. Impressive and inexpensive.

Cheers.

thanks for the information, i went there today, and they will be making me one tomorrow with some protection so the dogs dont jump out and get killed in traffic. they were very nice people and very accomodating, and they have a big selection.

appreciate all your help.

thanks for the information, i went there today, and they will be making me one tomorrow with some protection so the dogs dont jump out and get killed in traffic. they were very nice people and very accomodating, and they have a big selection.

appreciate all your help.

I already have their sidecar, but failed to ask at the time for a dog solution. (Mine are medium, but squeeze through and can hop out as well, but for leads/leashes.) Also, I am considering a topper, maybe fabric, maybe..

Mind my asking what decisions you took at what price??

Thanks,

cmx 2-dog

• 5 months later...

jarhead

I never fail to be thankful, amazed and pleasantly surprised at the range of pictures that you have at your disposal. jap.gif

Am I missing some thing I have no map or pictures?