Please Help

slinky1876

Hi there. I have a confession to make. I am addicted to Thai visa. It has now got to the stage where it is interfering with my work and even my personal life. I have tried to talk to my girlfriend about it but she doesn't understand. Even threads that I have no interest in I read and have to reply too.

I used to think that Thai visa was just for old people but now I feel like I've aged so quick and have slowly started to become depressed. If I can't check every couple of hours I start to shake and get withdrawal symptoms.

is there any support groups out there I can go to. Is there a Thai visa anonymous. Please could people share any suggestions they have to help me kick my habit. I've made the first step now I need your help in making the rest of the journey.

Thank you. Please reply quickly as I feel I'm close to the point of no return.

By replying are not posters merely continuing to feed your habit?

In just over 2 1/2 years you have only posted 60 times (including this thread). Doesn't appear to be too serious, no?

Edited by venturalaw

Hi!

I think it is very easy to came into your stage of mind-have been there,my self.

I think you have to do something as you say-try to do some other things-do something whit you woman-look some places and have a good time together-just a litle bit every day,so you get away from the pc.

If you have some friends-visit them-and if you dont-find some,thats important,even you think,its not.

Take your girlfriend up here to Chiang Rai,and we can have a good time-you are welcome-just send me a pm.

brianmarinus

60 posts in 3 years... you are NOT addict.

60 posts it's what some of our "friends" do in 2 hours.

There are two support groups:

"I hate the yellow and I'm addicted to Thaivisa."

and

"I hate the red and I'm addicted to Thaivisa."

These people spend their time on Thaivisa insulting each other.

Try a competitor's site that might help. The url was removed from my original post.

Your original post? This is your first one in this topic.

It's quite possible that having several accounts ALSO qualifies as addiction! :rolleyes:

Meaning....I edited on the 2nd sentence due to 'URL removed' after making the initial post. more than one account? Why would anyone bother....boredome in the extreme. The wooden door is far more entertaining.

Try a competitor's site that might help. The url was removed from my original post.

Your original post? This is your first one in this topic.

It's quite possible that having several accounts ALSO qualifies as addiction! :rolleyes:

Meaning....I edited on the 2nd sentence due to 'URL removed' after making the initial post. more than one account? Why would anyone bother....boredome in the extreme. The wooden door is far more entertaining.

It's quite different - I'll say that for it.