Something Cool For Everyone

thaibebop

The Google Earth pictures are about two to three years old - and different areas are in different resolutions, depending on what they could get from the image providers.

I can just about make out my house in Nonthaburi, I can only just about see the apartment block I used to live at in Bur Dubai, UAE, and yet I can clearly see the two tracks of the cement driveway my brother and father built at my parents house in Brisbane. Can't quite make out the Bulls Head in 33/1, but I am pretty confident that I have identified some of the other buildings in the soi.

Satellite images are absolutely amazing - and more than a little scary when you think about the implications....

Yeah, can see the pool at my apartment in Asoke..............whats that.......... a beached whale.....ah, no , it's just me sitting by the pool with a cold Chang

.........but you're right its scary - esp as the resoultion is nothing like as good as the military sats, just imagine what they looking at, and makes what you see on the movies not so far fetched............be careful out there :D:o