Testoviron Depot

jbeck

I didn't say I had trouble in BKK. I know a few pramacies in BKK and Pattaya that sell any kind of steroid in any container you want from any manufacturer you like, so I can buy what I need and when I need.

I don't need any, I just have doubts that any legitimate pharmacy would sell Testoviron Depot (in amps) to anyone OTC without a prescription. When I have time, I will check with a few more pharmacies to see if they will sell to me without a prescription - just to prove my point.

If it wasn't OTC the moderators would have shut this thread down already.

Perhaps some pharmacies are being extra careful or exercising their right to refuse service etc if they choose. I have had pharmacies ask if I have a prescription for Doxycycline and I said yes but its OTC.

Testosterone as I understand it can be the non patented bio identical formula or as in the case of some anabolic steroids they can be custom formulations that are different from the hormones the body produces.

Steroidal hormone just refers to the 4 carbon structure of the molecule. All natural steroidal hormones are cleaved from cholesterol.

Steroidal hormones include

estrogen

testosterone

DHEA

progesterone

pregnenalone

DHT

Aldosterone

and a few others....

Learn a little and don't get freaked out because you see the world steroid...

Steroidogenesis

I didn't say I had trouble in BKK. I know a few pramacies in BKK and Pattaya that sell any kind of steroid in any container you want from any manufacturer you like, so I can buy what I need and when I need.

I don't need any, I just have doubts that any legitimate pharmacy would sell Testoviron Depot (in amps) to anyone OTC without a prescription. When I have time, I will check with a few more pharmacies to see if they will sell to me without a prescription - just to prove my point.

My point has already been proved. I think you'll have a hard time finding a pharmacy that won't sell it OTC in Pattaya. The pharmacy I mentioned before which was raided (there was a report on this forum about it) got rid of most steroid hormones but still have boxes of Testosterone Depot in full public view. If anyone was concerned about the law, they would be as they lost millions.