Testoviron Depot

jbeck

Some people, for some reason, think that useless responses are better than no response at all. I called. Now, you try. Save your bahts,

the information is bogus.

I was hoping that someone who buys the stuff could tell me where they get it. SO SIMPLE!

JBECK, I am in Manila. It is everywhere here. They have a lab that will make any blend you want. One jab. I read a couple of days ago that it was cheaper

to buy gear in Pattaya than Bangkok, I'll see if I can find the article, it did have a name of a pharmacy or someplace

In the meantime, I would go to a hard- core gym and ask around. They have got to know. They do everywhere

on the planet. This seems to be the wrong crowd to ask. Let me check.

Fascino's in Pattaye usually has everything approved for OTC sale (which this is) , or can easily order it in.

thanks.

Testoviron Depot comes in 1ml ampules in boxes of 20. Don't pay more than 3000 for a box of 20 or 160 baht per ampule if you buy less (for the Bayer brand). Fascino charges more. I don't want to promote a particular pharmacy on here but you should find it in almost all the small pharmacies. You can get a Thailand made version for about 2000 for a box of 20.

PM sent

thanks.

Also - I visited the states and took a box with me, that I used less than half of, now I'll be returning to Thailand early. I want to bring it back with me.

Is it possible they'll care when going through customs in Thailand if they see a box of T? There's even some Thai writing on the box...I bought in Chiang Mai in a pharmacy with no prescription.

thanks again.

Are you saying you took it with you to the States (US)? I would just leave it there and come back to Thailand and buy more. It is cheap and you are taking a great risk bringing it back even there is some writing in Thai on it. You already took your chances by bringing it to the States, if you got checked you would have been charged with importing a scheduled or controlled substance. You will face the same the same risk if you take it back to Thailand as in Thailand as well, it is illegal unless you have a prescription for it. Leave the box at home for use on your future trips home and come back and buy more of it, one multiuse 10 ml vial is 800-1000 baht.

Are you saying you took it with you to the States (US)? I would just leave it there and come back to Thailand and buy more. It is cheap and you are taking a great risk bringing it back even there is some writing in Thai on it. You already took your chances by bringing it to the States, if you got checked you would have been charged with importing a scheduled or controlled substance. You will face the same the same risk if you take it back to Thailand as in Thailand as well, it is illegal unless you have a prescription for it. Leave the box at home for use on your future trips home and come back and buy more of it, one multiuse 10 ml vial is 800-1000 baht.

I actually mailed it to myself in the states. I've never seen a multiuse vial, only the box of 20 ampules.

I may not return to the states for 2 years but you're right, a few thousand baht might not be worth the risk.

I think if told them I didn't know I needed to carry my prescription, they wouldn't care, but why take a chance....

Anyway I doubt they'd put me in jail over it right?

...just take a bit of explaining and maybe, they confiscate it.

I actually mailed it to myself in the states. I've never seen a multiuse vial, only the box of 20 ampules.

I may not return to the states for 2 years but you're right, a few thousand baht might not be worth the risk.

I think if told them I didn't know I needed to carry my prescription, they wouldn't care, but why take a chance....

There would be no risk bringing it back, but as Shurup said, it's cheap so why bother.

Shurup is talking about underground lab steroid (UG).. The human grade is cheap enough, so why risk using underground lab crap if you don't have to. There's always a risk they use too much solvent which can cause painful injections, or that it is underdosed or non-sterile. UG only makes sense if human grade is unavailable or overpriced, which it isn't in Thailand.

There would be no risk bringing it back, but as Shurup said, it's cheap so why bother.

Shurup is talking about underground lab steroid (UG).. The human grade is cheap enough, so why risk using underground lab crap if you don't have to. There's always a risk they use too much solvent which can cause painful injections, or that it is underdosed or non-sterile. UG only makes sense if human grade is unavailable or overpriced, which it isn't in Thailand.

Why "no risk"?

Why don't you try and report back here from the jail? If he has no prescription for it, it will be illegal.

Testoviron Depot is a brand name and it contains the Testosterone Enanthate. You can buy the same Testoviron Depot in an 1ml ampule or a 10ml multiuse vial, OR if you don't feel like paying extra for the label of same medication, you can just buy a Testosterone Enanthate. Either of them equally illegal unless you have a prescription.

There are many labs that make Testosterone Enanthate, they've been around for ages and they are trusted brands.

I won't even bother to comment on your UG grade and painful injections remarks.

By the way, mailing it to yourself as well as mail ordering over the internet if they ship from outside of the country would be considered importing, at least it's so in Canada but I know in the States they are more strict on the steroids.

And just want to mention it again - no matter if it's a brand like Bayer or a generic version of it - they are both equally illegal unless you have a prescription for it.

Why don't you try and report back here from the jail? If he has no prescription for it, it will be illegal.

Testoviron Depot is a brand name and it contains the Testosterone Enanthate.

You can buy the same Testoviron Depot in an 1ml ampule or a 10ml multiuse vial, OR if you don't feel like paying extra for the label of same medication, you can just buy a Testosterone Enanthate. Either of them equally illegal unless you have a prescription.

There are many labs that make Testosterone Enanthate, they've been around for ages and they are trusted brands.

Unless you've been to jail for it, how would you know for CERTAIN, what they would do?

My question was obviously to tropo. Tropo are you there?

I'm not into hearsay, or guesswork, but first hand experience, that's how I like to make use of the forum.

Actually it's the only way to use it effectively IMHO.

So the questions stands, why does someone claim no risk, and some claim big risk.

But hey, thanks anyway.

Testoviron Depot is a brand name and it contains the Testosterone Enanthate. You can buy the same Testoviron Depot in an 1ml ampule or a 10ml multiuse vial, OR if you don't feel like paying extra for the label of same medication, you can just buy a Testosterone Enanthate. Either of them equally illegal unless you have a prescription.

I'll comment on what you just offered though. You don't have a clue what you're on about on so many levels it's not worth getting into an argument over it.

I have not, I do my homework first.

http://www.thaivisa....bolic-steroids/

What a joke. You're offering a report about the owners of British Dragon who conducted a multi-million dollar steroid production and distribution business. They were done by the DEA for exporting drugs to the USA. It had absolutely nothing to do with Thai laws.

Go back to school.

I'll comment on what you just offered though. You don't have a clue what you're on about on so many levels it's not worth getting into an argument over it.

Example please, what do I not have a clue about and on which levels? Just one example please.

What a joke. You're offering a report about the owners of British Dragon who conducted a multi-million dollar steroid production and distribution business. They were done by the DEA for exporting drugs to the USA. It had absolutely nothing to do with Thai laws.

Go back to school.

It doesn't matter it you are running a multimillion dollar company or just bringing in any amount for personal use. Go back and read the article again and pay attention to the details like:

...brought the illegal substance into Thailand...
The two were charged with having brought the illegal substance into Thailand for distribution. This case, punishable by at least one year in prison...

I don't know what amount considered distribution, I bet it will be up to customs to decide, but still the key word here is the illegal substance and it's illegal as long as you don't have a prescription from a doctor.

Tell you what, before you keep arguing, go to a big name Pharma in BKK and ask to buy some Testoviron Depot. If you think it's perfectly legal without prescription, you wouldn't have any problems getting it, would you? All you need to say is I need it for HRT, right? Go try that, even if you don't need it and they sell it to you, I will buy it off you and pay you double price for your troubles.

OR as I already offered, buy some of that Testoviron Depot and take it with you next time you leave Thailand, and when you come back, go to customs and tell them "I have brought some Testoviron Depot with me and I need it to do the injections for HRT". See what they say. You may not go to jail but I bet you will have troubles.

spend 400 baht and get a Total testosterone blood test and another 600 baht for a PSA and then take it to a doctor and get a prescription. Your out like 1500 baht max and have permission to use and possess it.. Problem solved.

I am a bit confused. Sheryl states Testoviron is OTC in Thailand. Is this not the case? Is the MIMS database incorrect?

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie

spend 400 baht and get a Total testosterone blood test and another 600 baht for a PSA and then take it to a doctor and get a prescription. Your out like 1500 baht max and have permission to use and possess it.. Problem solved.

I am a bit confused. Sheryl states Testoviron is OTC in Thailand. Is this not the case? Is the MIMS database incorrect?

I am not sure about if her statement is correct. I have a prescription but I never bother showing it except for one time when I was traveling through a small town on the South of Thailand and I stopped there for a few days, I went to buy some at a local pharma and they would not sell it until I showed the prescription. Usually I buy in BKK or Pattaya and I know a few pharmacies that sell it to anyone so I never bothered with my prescription.

Example please, what do I not have a clue about and on which levels? Just one example please.

You don't understand the difference between UG steroids (Underground Lab) and human grade. Multiuse vials are UG, single ampules are human grade (and much more expensive).

More information: Multiuse vials are not safe and easily contaminated because you're pushing a syringe into the vial many times and shooting air in there each time, single ampules are used once only and sterile.

Consider yourself schooled.

Edited by tropo

It doesn't matter it you are running a multimillion dollar company or just bringing in any amount for personal use. Go back and read the article again and pay attention to the details like:

...brought the illegal substance into Thailand...
The two were charged with having brought the illegal substance into Thailand for distribution. This case, punishable by at least one year in prison...

I don't know what amount considered distribution, I bet it will be up to customs to decide, but still the key word here is the illegal substance and it's illegal as long as you don't have a prescription from a doctor.

Tell you what, before you keep arguing, go to a big name Pharma in BKK and ask to buy some Testoviron Depot. If you think it's perfectly legal without prescription, you wouldn't have any problems getting it, would you? All you need to say is I need it for HRT, right? Go try that, even if you don't need it and they sell it to you, I will buy it off you and pay you double price for your troubles.

OR as I already offered, buy some of that Testoviron Depot and take it with you next time you leave Thailand, and when you come back, go to customs and tell them "I have brought some Testoviron Depot with me and I need it to do the injections for HRT". See what they say. You may not go to jail but I bet you will have troubles.

Go back and study the difference between UG steroids and human grade. Study the difference between anabolic steroids and testosterone. (clue - pure testosterone is not an anabolic steroid)

Anabolic steroids and UG products (mostly in multiuse vials) are all black market and illegal. For example, a prominent pharmacy in Pattaya was raded last year. All anabolic steroids (mostly in multiuse vials) were confiscated and no longer available for sale. Testosterones such as testoviron depot are still on the shelves, diplayed in full view of public and available OTC.

I don't buy testosterone depot from Fascino because it is about 700 (per box) more than at the little shops. How much would you like?

Go back and study the difference between UG steroids and human grade. Study the difference between anabolic steroids and testosterone. (clue - pure testosterone is not an anabolic steroid)

Anabolic steroids and UG products (mostly in multiuse vials) are all black market and illegal. For example, a prominent pharmacy in Pattaya was raded last year. All anabolic steroids (mostly in multiuse vials) were confiscated and no longer available for sale. Testosterones such as testoviron depot are still on the shelves, diplayed in full view of public and available OTC.

I don't buy testosterone depot from Fascino because it is about 700 (per box) more than at the little shops. How much would you like?

What do you mean by pure testosterone? Pure testosterone is the testosterone that your testicles produce, and other form of synthetic testosterone and it's varieties called anabolic steroid and that includes a Testoviron Depot! What do you think the Testoviron Depot is? It is a trade name for the Testosterone Enanthate and you should now that if you ever bought the Testoviron Depot as it says it on the pachage.

It is you who need to do some schooling.

While the difference between human grade ANABOLIC STEROIDS and UG anabolic steroids is somewhat applicable to Testoviron Depot, not all "human grade" steroids come in amps and not all UG steroids come in vials. For example Organon Pharmaceutical (which is now owned by Shering and is NOT a UG lab) packages some of it's products in amps post-111234-0-30496900-1296530784_thumb. and some in multiuse vialspost-111234-0-90898200-1296530766_thumb.. And even then some of the steroids that are available and come packaged in amps have either no medical use in humans (winstrol post-111234-0-00544200-1296530177_thumb.) or can be presribed for human use in only a few countries in the world, therefore being ILLEGAL in all other countries despite them beiing packaged in amps. Do you know what sustanon is? Do you know why it was created? Is it legal in Thailand (you can get it in amps as well)?

Now about UG labs. Most of the big name labs were around for ages and folks from all over the world use their products. Do you think they would risk their name and ruin their reputation producing inferrior products? Think again!

If you think that multiuse vial is cheaper simply because it's a low grade quality and NOT because it cost a lot more to pack every individual 1ml into it's own container - don't buy multiuse vials. If you don't know how to disinfect the rubber cap of the multiuse vial, you shouldn't be using them.

For the reference - I didn't take any of these pics and I am not saying weither I am using any of these or not so don't make any assumption.

Now as I already said, I have a prescription for a Testoviron Depot and I tried buying it (in amps!) from a pharma and they would not sell to me until I showed the prescription. I don't know where you are buying them in BKK and I still say it's illegal without a prescroption and our arguments aside, I would definetelly NOT take it in or out of the country without prescroption, let alone telling other people that they will have no problems doing so!

For the reference - I didn't take any of these pics and I am not saying weither I am using any of these or not so don't make any assumption.

Now as I already said, I have a prescription for a Testoviron Depot and I tried buying it (in amps!) from a pharma and they would not sell to me until I showed the prescription. I don't know where you are buying them in BKK and I still say it's illegal without a prescroption and our arguments aside, I would definetelly NOT take it in or out of the country without prescroption, let alone telling other people that they will have no problems doing so!

I'm not making the assumption you are using these products because I can see you just Googled up the images.

(Anyway, this debate is getting sidetracked)

Back to topic:

Whatever problems you experienced in BKK buying your Testosterone Depot, such is not the experience in Pattaya.

There is no problem buying it OTC. You said you'd give me double for a box...how many would you like?