Writer Not A Reader

villagefarang

What’s that you say? Somebody already started a topic about this? I’m a writer not a reader, so how am I supposed to know that?

I know, a bit frivolous but I just couldn’t resist. Somebody please stir the pot. You can’t all still be hungover from the New Year.

Perhaps everyone made the same resolution, not to spend so much time on TV. If not for some of the new blood, this space would look like a ghost town. Guess I’ll just have to attend the Pot Luck if I want some entertainment. Hello, anyone home?

And it used to be so easy to bait this bunch. Oh well… ;)

I'm not allowed to comment due to the restraining Order B)

Isn’t there a statute of limitations on stalking, restraining orders? We will have to check with Scea. ;)

I somehow think he'll agree its the most sensible thing I've said in Months ;)

:unsure::whistling::bah:

Will somebody, please, tell me what's all this bullshit about? :jap:

I see no beginning, no end and no subject of this exchange? ! , & % $ # @ :rolleyes:

Don't tell me not to butt into someone's private conversation. I already did stop.

But why you guys do not explain what this is about, or , alternatively, take it back to where it started?

Any Mods around?.... Do your job, please...:realangry:

Oops! I think you're in the wrong forum. It all makes sense to us.

I see no beginning, no end and no subject of this exchange? ! , & % $ # @ :rolleyes:

Don't tell me not to butt into someone's private conversation. I already did stop.

But why you guys do not explain what this is about, or , alternatively, take it back to where it started?

Good try but no, that won’t work either. The fish just aren’t biting these days. Civility has overtaken the Rai like some kind of incurable plague. Not that I am complaining.

There really has been a dearth of interesting topics for a while now, and that is all I am on about in this thread. Anyway, thanks for the attempt at stirring the pot. ;)

In an interview in ca. 1990, Jimmy Page claimed that using a cello bow on the guitar strings was first suggested to him by session violinist, David McCallum, Sr., father of The Man from U.N.C.L.E. star, David McCallum, Jr.

Jimmy Page used the cello bow on three Led Zeppelin studio tracks, Dazed And Confused & How Many More Times from Led Zeppelin and In The Evening from In Through The Out Door. On stage, Page used the cello bow throughout the entire career of Led Zeppelin for Dazed And Confused from ca. August 1967 to May 25, 1975 and How Many More Times from September 7, 1968 through January 31, 1975. On Led Zeppelin's 1977 US Tour, Page eliminated Dazed And Confused from the setlist and kept the cello bow solo as part of a Noise Solo that segued into Achilles Last Stand, that he played through August 11, 1979. Page continued the Bow Solo on The Firm's 1985-86 tour and the 1988 Outrider tour. Page used the cello bow one last time at the Ahmet Ertegun Tribute concert for Dazed And Confused on December 10, 2007.

Wiki

Good try but no, that won’t work either. The fish just aren’t biting these days. Civility has overtaken the Rai like some kind of incurable plague. Not that I am complaining.

There really has been a dearth of interesting topics for a while now, and that is all I am on about in this thread. Anyway, thanks for the attempt at stirring the pot. ;)

I suppose that the mean spirited could suggest that the "new breed's" attempt to reshape the forum has fallen rather flat and it's up to the "grumpy old men" to kick start it. ;)B):lol:

In an interview in ca. 1990, Jimmy Page claimed that using a cello bow on the guitar strings was first suggested to him by session violinist, David McCallum, Sr., father of The Man from U.N.C.L.E. star, David McCallum, Jr.

Jimmy Page used the cello bow on three Led Zeppelin studio tracks, Dazed And Confused & How Many More Times from Led Zeppelin and In The Evening from In Through The Out Door. On stage, Page used the cello bow throughout the entire career of Led Zeppelin for Dazed And Confused from ca. August 1967 to May 25, 1975 and How Many More Times from September 7, 1968 through January 31, 1975. On Led Zeppelin's 1977 US Tour, Page eliminated Dazed And Confused from the setlist and kept the cello bow solo as part of a Noise Solo that segued into Achilles Last Stand, that he played through August 11, 1979. Page continued the Bow Solo on The Firm's 1985-86 tour and the 1988 Outrider tour. Page used the cello bow one last time at the Ahmet Ertegun Tribute concert for Dazed And Confused on December 10, 2007.

Wiki

I am sorry to do this but get with the time. Your info on LZ was magnificant but David McCallum as Illya K is no longer pertinent he is now Ducky in NCIS.