Wearing Helmet !

LoneRider

When the kids chuck out of school near me, 4 on a bike, no helmets, it worries me. Why, don't want to pick them up of the road with their heads caved in. Our 15 year old will wear a hat on his bike but as a passenger on another he will not. Why, street cred, and driver wears one just to save paying the BiB, no safety reason. ;)

When the kids are adults and can think for themselves, up to them.

Back in the 60's l never wore a helmet untill the law enforced it :huh:, why, young and invincible. :)

When the kids chuck out of school near me, 4 on a bike, no helmets, it worries me. Why, don't want to pick them up of the road with their heads caved in. Our 15 year old will wear a hat on his bike but as a passenger on another he will not. Why, street cred, and driver wears one just to save paying the BiB, no safety reason. ;)

Back in the 60's l never wore a helmet untill the law enforced it :huh:, why, young and invincible. :)

But that's what's so goofy about Thailand- the BiB will often stop adults for riding without a helmet, take a bribe and send them on their way, but when the kids leave school 3 or 4 up on a scoot, none wearing helmets, the copper directing traffic in front of the school does nothing. With the corruption and apathy so deeply ingrained does anyone really imagine this changing? What good are new laws if the police can't be bothered to enforce them? TiT... :jap:

But that's what's so goofy about Thailand- the BiB will often stop adults for riding without a helmet, take a bribe and send them on their way, but when the kids leave school 3 or 4 up on a scoot, none wearing helmets, the copper directing traffic in front of the school does nothing. With the corruption and apathy so deeply ingrained does anyone really imagine this changing? What good are new laws if the police can't be bothered to enforce them? TiT... :jap:

Absolutely, but strangely the other day driving down a lane out in the sticks, a police road block stopping bikes, no hats l think. Perhaps a change in thought. :)

I think it is very GOOD LAW. Because firstly you should think about your mummy before you are going to ride without a helmet. I guess that any mother will agree with me.

Most mums don't give a shit, THEY give the keys to the bike and watch them go off to school, helmet-less. :(