AlexLah

Changing his name didn't help any. His email address is still displayed on the first page of this thread where he tried to edit some of his posts showing [his e-mail address (/Meadish)] or something like that. I don't know if its possible to get rid of that.

Not now 3X, you just put it in your post 5555

Changing his name didn't help any. His email address is still displayed on the first page of this thread where he tried to edit some of his posts showing [his e-mail address /Meadish]or something like that. I don't know if its possible to get rid of that.
- er, so did I. ooops! :o Edited by meadish_sweetball

Not now 3X, you just put it in your post 5555

- er, so did I. ooops!  :o

No no, if you go back and look at the first few replies this person gave, his screenname is now changed but he tried to edit some of his posts and other people quoted his remarks with theirs. In those instances, his old name still appears.

This guys old screen-name is still there. Go back and look at post # 8 in this thread. It was a post by DaleyBoy and in it, he had a quote from AlexLah. In the quote box, where it shows who said that quote, it still shows the old screen-name of Alexxx999@blah blah blah.