Nigerian Man Arrested At Suvarnabhumi Airport With 2 Kgs Of 'Ice'

webfact

Nigerian man nabbed at airport with 2 kgs of 'ice'

A Nigerian man was arrested at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport along with two kilograms of crystal meth, which was reportedly bound for Malaysia, police said Tuesday.

Acting upon a tip-off that a Nigerian man will transport crystal meth from Ethiopia through Thailand to Malaysia, police searched the 22-year-old suspect Ejike Cornnelius Onho and found two kilograms of drug hidden in his travel bag.

Claiming that he was hired by a friend at USD500 to deliver the bag to another person in Malaysia, the man was charged of having the meth in possession with intention to sell and smuggling the drug into Thailand with intention to sell without permission.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-02-01

Yet another one, that makes 4 of these scumbags nabbed in the past 24 hours, as reported on here. At least Jennifer will have a bit of Nigerian company, they should get 50 years each and they deserve it.

I can see the Thai authorities becoming severely pi$$ed off with this soon...

''smuggling the drug into Thailand with intention to sell without permission''

lol, so can you get permission then to sell Ice in Thailand? How much will that cost i wonder???? :whistling:

Maybe that is what they have in mind with the latest topic in the news forum

18 Foreign Firms Get Green Light For Business In Thailand

Edited by janverbeem

I guess all the Iranians must be in Bangkok hilton already as I see that the latest bunch of ice traders are Nigerians.

I am neither an Iranian nor do i know any of them, but still feel this is a racist comment.

Then you should either read the news items on this board regarding drug traffickers before you get into hairsplitting or get a life.

Make your choice.

My live not to far from the Nigerian embassy, which is right across from Napal Embassy on Sukhumvit 71 area.

Every day, people who get caught by Thai police are sent to there and within a few hours, both the accused member and police leave the building. Police get into their van and drive off, soon the accused man walks out the front gate and goes somewhere else, normally to Prakanon BTS station. That's about it.

Every day, people who get caught by Thai police are sent to there and within a few hours, both the accused member and police leave the building. Police get into their van and drive off, soon the accused man walks out the front gate and goes somewhere else, normally to Prakanon BTS station. That's about it.

you don't know who those people are - if they were cought on crime than embassy is only informed and nobody drives suspects around town.

those, who are taken by police to the embassy, are for some other reasons, than crime. That's why they are relised

I am glad to hear these folks getting caught, that is great indeed. I do often wonder about the tip the police are getting :whistling: , these tips come in bunches and rather mysteriously. Naturally the police will not give our sources and I'm not suggesting that they do, but my curiosity is peaked when I hear about these tips, do the Thai Police have that good of connections in Nigeria?

if they do, kudo's to them!

Again, very pleased the drugs are off the street, just interesting.....

Cheers

C

Edited by cshort64

• 1 year later...

I am sure Thai Police are having information on this drug dealers,be it by tip or not is a good development,Nigerian Government is fighting hard to stop this few nigerians from giving their country a bad name.

I wonder why after seeing how others are rested and imprisoned,others still do the same,soon when they are all arrested, we shall have good Nigerians free from drug trafficking in Thailand,kudos to our police and security agents

Just wondering what the population figures are in Nigeria ??? I assume there are some people still living there. I have never seen a Nigerian on a border run -anyone else observed this ??? so if you are involved in drugs-scams then you do not have to report every 90 days. ???? I do not talk about the percent that are here living CLEAN.