Work/Business Visa ?

My question was Been here many years on a retirement visa. I have been offered the chance to find customers ,in Thailand, for sandalwood spent dust and cosmetics with sandalwood ingredient. An Australian manufacturer. ( no Thai competition). What visa would I need??? The answer is, business visa, how to get one is posted above. US, Auss, irrelevant, I have answered my own question. You were all on the wrong track.

OK. So for me to get a business visa, as per what you posted, I first need to get a US passport.

Nationality is very relevant. Thailand can have different rules for different countries.

My question was Been here many years on a retirement visa. I have been offered the chance to find customers ,in Thailand, for sandalwood spent dust and cosmetics with sandalwood ingredient. An Australian manufacturer. ( no Thai competition). What visa would I need??? The answer is, business visa, how to get one is posted above. US, Auss, irrelevant, I have answered my own question. You were all on the wrong track.

No you are wrong....A business visa does not allow you to work...and your question was answered many posts ago.....It called a Non-imm B, it just either you cant read or dont want to read the information put in front of you..:whistling:

OK. So for me to get a business visa, as per what you posted, I first need to get a US passport.

Nationality is very relevant. Thailand can have different rules for different countries.

I wouldnt be wasting my breath any more.....All information has been provided and the OP doesnt want to listen and would prefer to argue.....cant see him being much of a salesman anyway...:rolleyes: ....he would be arguing with his customers all the time and not listening to what they want

He has been here long enough to understand the phrase "up too you"

Post #1 to find customers ,in Thailand for... My 50 satang: Before you do anything as drastic as change visa, work permit, incorporation, etc. from the confines of your home see if you can find some commercial customers via telephone, email, physical mail, etc. for either the sandalwood dust ingredient or a more finished sandalwood cosmetic product and arrange to send them samples -- possibly using a Post Office Box as an address to mail the samples . Tell them you are making initial inquiries for the Australian based manufacturer and see if you can generate some interest... tell them you will point them to the appropriate person if they need additional details ...

Then decide if you want to take the bigger plunge etc. etc..