Suvarnabhumi To Hua Hin

Impkenai

Taxi from airport around 2000.

Taxi to Sai Thai mai Sothern Bus Terminal 200 and then bus to HH around 180.

Taxi or rail link to Victory Monument and then mini bus for 200

Easiest and cheapest.....

Rail link from Suvanabhumi.. get off at Phraya Tai.. 45 baht (every 15 mins)

Bts to Victory monument (1 stop west) 15 baht (every 3 mins)

Van to Hua hin 120 baht (go every when the van is full) last bus 8pm

Certainly the Airport Link, BTS and Van option is the cheapest but I wouldn't necessarily say it's the easiest, or safest.

I used to use these vans to Hua Hin on a regular basis but became concerned at the driving skills especially when I was jammed in the back with my luggage, accidents do happen though thankfully are not that common, but when they do the result is normally fatalities.

If you are arriving after a long flight I would get a taxi, as as pointed out it will only cost 2,000 Baht, you will go door to door and will have an element of control.

Certainly the Airport Link, BTS and Van option is the cheapest but I wouldn't necessarily say it's the easiest, or safest.

I used to use these vans to Hua Hin on a regular basis but became concerned at the driving skills especially when I was jammed in the back with my luggage, accidents do happen though thankfully are not that common, but when they do the result is normally fatalities.

If you are arriving after a long flight I would get a taxi, as as pointed out it will only cost 2,000 Baht, you will go door to door and will have an element of control.

Oh , for sure.. the 'death van' option is not one i like taking myself.

A few years ago i got a 'luxury' car (new camry) to Nakhon Pathom for 1500 baht. Very good service..

I think they operate from a yellow kiosk as soon as you enter the arrivals lounge.