Photos Of Fast Women In Thailand

sriracha john

r3707400953.jpg

r1064641083.jpg

(L-R) Thailand's Nongnuch Sanrat, Orranut Klomdee, Jutamass Tawoncharoen and Sangwan Jaksunin celebrate after winning the women's 4x100m relay final at the Asian Athletics Championships in Inchon, South Korea, September 4, 2005. The team won the gold medal with a time of of 44.18 seconds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrific performance! Great job! :o

Hmmm.... say.... you weren't expecting to see something else in this thread, were you??

:D:D:D

I've suddenly developed an interest in athletics!

Seriously, well done to those girls. What an honour, to represent your country and win.

On the subject f sport - does anyone know of any athletics or boxing clubs (Queensbury Rules) within striking distance of Pattaya. What is this new stadium I've heard about?

I have a 15 yr old step-son who is very interested in maintaining his training when we move to Pattaya in October.

Who knows, he could end up competing for his nation.

Well, we can dream.

C/Legs

Edited by Chickenlegs

r3707400953.jpg

r1064641083.jpg

(L-R) Thailand's Nongnuch Sanrat, Orranut Klomdee, Jutamass Tawoncharoen and Sangwan Jaksunin celebrate after winning the women's 4x100m relay final at the Asian Athletics Championships in Inchon, South Korea, September 4, 2005. The team won the gold medal with a time of of 44.18 seconds.

I think I've got the right uniform to join them but I'm not sure... :o

I've suddenly developed an interest in athletics!

Come on, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but really?

Point taken.

I will have to make sure I take off my beer goggles before replying to items like this in future.

:o

I'd do 'em... if I wasn't married of course... but then again I am suffering from lack of "it" at the moment, which is probably seriouisly clouding my judgement :D

totster :D:D