Hotel In Soi Honey

nong38

I stayed in PS apartment near LK Metropole in september and the service and condition has done gone so much I looked for somewhere else next time. I walked down Soi Honey towards 2nd road and looked at a hotel I thought was called "IN TOWN HOTEL" it was about 3/4 of the way down on the right hand side walking towards 2nd road. I have been unable to identify it online, I thought the rooms looked ok for the price, can anyone give me any information, am coming down 27th. Thanks for any information.

I was also recommended VIP PATTAYA but all I know is that is near 3rd road, roughly east of LK Metro but have not been able to find anything else out.

Edited by nong38

It's called the "In Town Holiday".I used to stay there a few years ago,it's a perfectly good hotel,with quite big rooms,the furniture was a bit past its prime,but it may have been renovated.There is a swimming pool on the roof,I don't know the current prices.but it was good value for the money when I stayed there

It's called the "In Town Holiday".I used to stay there a few years ago,it's a perfectly good hotel,with quite big rooms,the furniture was a bit past its prime,but it may have been renovated.There is a swimming pool on the roof,I don't know the current prices.but it was good value for the money when I stayed there

Thanks it had a small pool on the roof so this sounds like the place and surprisingly the furniture we saw was not tired.

Thanks it had a small pool on the roof so this sounds like the place and surprisingly the furniture we saw was not tired.

I have stayed there many times. Nothing special but I do kind of like the location. Easy to walk up to Soi Buakao and catch a bath bus heading either north or south, or walk down to second road and catch a bath bus Northerly. Rooftop pool is small but OK for a quick dip. They have a nice view from the roof. They should make some sort of garden area or lounge area up there or enlarge the pool. It has possibilities.

Desk staff was always disenchanted, and aloof. No big deal, but definitely not the outgoing types that make you want to run back to the place. Rooms have gotten a bit worse. All the rooms I had were pretty plain. Normal TV channel selection that had Bloomberg, Al Jazeera, and another financial channel, Deutche Welle I think and Asia News Channel. Some VID channel as I recall. Never bothered with the restaurant. It never did much business so I would just hoof it down to KISS on second road for a fine quick and cheap meal.

Oasis club is near by up on bukao as are a few other places around the corner on Soi LK Metro. Rates were 600 a night if I stayed for one week off season. up to 800 baht a night with no weekly rate once "high season" started. I did find their beds on the softer side which is one of the reasons I stay there.

Thanks for the info, have not been able to find a website for the in town holiday hotel, anyone got the password? Had a look at the Diana-Oasis, looks good but 1100 a night is out of my current bracket, Will look at Diana Inn later.

Maybe the Apex? I think that they are 550 with swimming pool, air con, English TV, etc. A little run down and not so friendly, but good for the budget and close to everything.

Thanks for your suggestions, Diana Inn looks ok, special offers are for 2009 ! Have emailed them see what they come up with! Looked at the Apex last time in Pattaya the rooms were onot as good as the intown holiday hotel although less expensive also. Dont come down till 27th so see what turns up.

That link is NOT the hotel I was writing about.

Here is my last email exchange with them from May of last year. I don't believe this hotel has a web site. I never found one.

> Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 15:25:17 +0700

> From: [email protected]

> To: xxxxxxx

> Subject: Re: Room Inquiry

>

> Dear,sir.

> The price for monthly is Bath 18,000.

> If you agree with this price please mail back to us again.

> Best Regards.

> Reservation.

>

Edited by gk10002000

Thanks for that I will give them a try, see if I get an answer! I thought there was a site to view but if wanted to book you had to phone, time still on my side

Here is my last email exchange with them from May of last year. I don't believe this hotel has a web site. I never found one.

>

> Dear,sir.

> Best Regards.

> Reservation.

>

Thanks for that I will give them a try, see if I get an answer! I thought there was a site to view but if wanted to book you had to phone, time still on my side

>

> Dear,sir.

> Best Regards.

> Reservation.

>

Had problems contacting as all the instructions are coming up in thai which is not much help,so have had some contact with Diana Inn and see if I can reach a deal with them, looks a nice pool, know roughly the location and reports are good, if not will walk round to "intown holiday hotel" and see what they can do. Thanks for to all.

If you like Soi Honey, then why not try Fawlty Towers:

http://fawltytowerspattaya.com/

Thanks, had a look, looks like to many impromptu paries for a nights sleep to me, not my scene.

Only a guest-house (no pool) but the owner is a good guy who has rented to many BMs on PA. 600B per night / 15000B per month.:lol:

You can use many pools in the surrounding area for 50B, or go to the beach.

Booked in at the Diana Inn, looked ok on the website and a chum went to have a look and said looks ok, better when you get inside and nice pool, usually 1050 bts inc breakfast but got it for 800 bts a night with out breakfast so thanks for all the help and advice :D