Panasonic Service Centre?

shepsel

I have been looking for a Panasonic Service Centre in Chiang Mai. I was told it was on Chang Puack Road but I could not find the location.

I have a large microwave (imported from the US) that needs parts and other service establishments are unable to obtain Panasonic parts for it.

If you go to the Panasonic website they do not list any Service Centre in CM, but there is a phone number to call in BKK. Personally I find Panasonic products are excellent but their commercial sense and customer service attitude is indifferent. I bought a Lumix camera a couple of years ago but buying additional lenses is a disaster as they do not seem to have any stockist & do not even bother to respond to emails. Which is strange when the item I want to buy is around 40 000 baht. No wonder their recent trading results have been poor, they are turning business away. I will not buy another one of their cameras, good as they are.

If you go to the Panasonic website they do not list any Service Centre in CM, but there is a phone number to call in BKK. Personally I find Panasonic products are excellent but their commercial sense and customer service attitude is indifferent. I bought a Lumix camera a couple of years ago but buying additional lenses is a disaster as they do not seem to have any stockist & do not even bother to respond to emails. Which is strange when the item I want to buy is around 40 000 baht. No wonder their recent trading results have been poor, they are turning business away. I will not buy another one of their cameras, good as they are.

i know that i found a service center in town before. It was not a large affair (say, compared to the sony service center), but it did fit the bill. I got directions by asking around in Panthip plaza... but i will see if the wife can remember the street. Good luck.

Personally, i have found that some items brought from USA will have issues when being serviced here in thailand... for instance, my HP computer. Cuz the motherboards for USA machines are manufactured and serialed differently than ones for asia, they had to really jump thru

hoops to get my machine running again.

And my sony ereader was only the 2nd one ever brought into the shop for repair - but they managed fine, after sending for parts from Singapore... as was the case with the HP...

So, if you do find the shop, the wait might be longer than expected - but i have always found the price to be downright cheap!

• 9 months later...

try

เชียงใหม่ บริษัท สหพานิช เชียงใหม่ จำกัด62 ถ.โชตนา ตรงข้ามสวนหลวง ร.9 ต.ช้างเผือก อ.เมือง <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">จ.เชียงใหม่ 50300Tel : 053-220-999 <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Fax : 053-220-777HAบริษัท นิยมพานิช จำกัด62 ถ.มหิดล ต.สุเทพ อ.เมือง <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">จ.เชียงใหม่ 50200Tel : 053-270-020 <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Fax : 053-270-461HAร้าน ฟิวเจอร์อิเล็คทรอนิกส์เซอร์วิส85/3-4 ถ.โชตนา ต.ช้างเผือก อ.เมือง <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">จ.เชียงใหม่ 50300Tel : 053-222-290,053-219-629 <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Fax : 053-227-187HA-----------------------------

ร้าน ธีระ อิเล็คโทรนิกส์ -แอร์-----------------------------------------------------------------------

65/2 ม.3 ต.สันป่าเป้า อ.สันทราย <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">จ.เชียงใหม่ 50210

Tel : 053-868-765 <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Fax : 053-868-765

HAร้านเชียงใหม่ไฮเทค195/47 ถ.ซุปเปอร์ไฮเวย์ เชียงใหม่-ลำปาง ต.ท่าศาลา อ.เมือง <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">จ.เชียงใหม่ 50000Tel : 053 116099, 089-700-1043 <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Fax : 116099