3 Entry Non-Immigrant Visa

Hi,

I went over the Thailand in september.. on a 3 entry non-immigrant visa.. i'm from england.. i let the 60 days expire and extended it 30 days.. and left in december... so i was there exactly 90 days.... i'm back in england now, can i arrive in thailand now and reactivate (so to speak) it for another 60 days?

i basically miss thailand so much and need to be back!!! :)

As said above, have a look at your visa. it should have a stamp saying soemthing like "valid till" or must be utilized before. If you arrive before that date, you will get 60 days and can extend it by another 30 days.

If it has expired you will have to get a new tourist visa. They are still free at this moment.

Sorry, yeah it must be a 3 entry tourist visa!

It's valid til march i think.. annoyingly sent it to get stamped for another country then realised i want to go back to thailand.

Awesome, so i just fly back in by the looks of things, what happens when this one runs out? Do I have to come back to england? :(

It's valid til march i think.. annoyingly sent it to get stamped for another country then realised i want to go back to thailand.

Awesome, so i just fly back in by the looks of things, what happens when this one runs out? Do I have to come back to england? :(

Stop thinking. Open your passport and look at it. Depending on where you got your triple-entry tourist visa it says something like "this visa must be utilised before..." or "enter before...", followed by a date. If you have not yet made three entries with that visa, arrive in Thailand not later than one day before the aforementioned date on your visa and you will again receive permission to stay for 60 days.

I don't believe he has the passport to look at as said sent it out for a different visa. If you arrive again be fore the use/enter before date you will receive another 60 day entry that can again be extended 30 days. To stay longer would require new visas (from any Thai Consulate) or border crossings for visa exempt entry. Or a valid reason for extension of stay (such as study).