Need Directions To Queen'S Hospital

jst

Anyone been to Queen Sirikit Hospital in Sattahip? I would like to get some directions. also if you have any experience with them, let me know what you think. i tried to make an appointment, but they told me to just come!?! ok. hopefully they will be nicer and cheaper than some of the local hospitals here in pattaya. thanks.

http://wikimapia.org/1130654/Queen-Sirikit-Hospital

Queen Sirikit Hospital Sattahip Address

163 Moo 1 Plutaluang, Sattahip (near U-Tapao Airport). Tel. 0-3824-5700 Fax. 0-3824-5771 Email. [email protected]

One of my friends used this hospital about an year ago for his girlfriend of many years, they choose it because the costs were just a fraction compared to the big hospital in Pattaya, she's still alive and so far i haven't heard any complaints from them, that's all i know about it.

http://wikimapia.org...irikit-Hospital

Queen Sirikit Hospital Sattahip Address

163 Moo 1 Plutaluang, Sattahip (near U-Tapao Airport). Tel. 0-3824-5700 Fax. 0-3824-5771 Email. [email protected]

One of my friends used this hospital about an year ago for his girlfriend of many years, they choose it because the costs were just a fraction compared to the big hospital in Pattaya, she's still alive and so far i haven't heard any complaints from them, that's all i know about it.

thanks so much. Alive is good!

Edited by jst

I went there for a dentist visit...referred by mine at PIH. You have to go there the day before and get signed up. I went early, but probably not necessary. Waited about 30 minutes and was out of there.

Bring a book when you go, waits can be 1-3 hours. But seems like a fairly good place...very big and busy. Fees were very reasonable.

Are you driving? If so, you can take that 331 highway cutoff and avoid going through Sattahip. Saves about 10-15 minutes or so.

Been there this week and it was a cattle market! spent four hours altogether of which 10 mins with a doctor, take someone that speaks Thai as there english is limited, on the plus side the costs are a fraction of that in Pattaya, my visit to the gp plus three prescriptions (two months supply) cost me 558 baht! There was some downsides which I do not want to go into here, but I have to go back next week to see a consultant because of the results of a test which I question, they also sent me to see a health counselor who took me into a private room to tell me my blood tests were all clear! scared the poo out of me, the blood tests were mandatory as I was being admitted for a hernia op!

Directions, head south towards Satahip then follow signs for U Tapoa airport when you get to the main junction U Tapoa is signposted to the right, go that direction and as soon as you cross the junction Queen Sirikit is on your left. I clocked 40 klms from my home is east pattaya just past tesco lotus south.

Edited by JohnC