On Tuesday's Thailand Today

Felix Lynn

On the next Thailand Today,

Counseling a man from the Australian Bush who fell in love with a picture of a Thai girl on a now defunct Thai dating website,

We’ll also investigate Bangkok’s troubled attempt to take back the sidewalks from street vendors.

And one listener shares his story of revenge against neighbors who don’t have one but three ferocious, atrocious and annoying barking dogs.

All that and strong email reaction to yesterday’s discussion on how foreign English teachers in Thailand rate on the country’s food chain…on the next Thailand Today, each weekday at five pm, midnight and five am.

http://www.radiobangkok.net

Thanks dude! I hope more folks can tune in. I know it's sometimes a problem for Thailand residents with slow connections and all. We are developing the show into a live call in talk show. The live call in part is coming soon. Meantime, folks can call in comments and then we can air them or email us.

phone: 02-207-2677

email: [email protected]

Thanks again for the kind words!

Its wide, as Channel 9 (MCOTs station ) is relaying 3 of its channels nationwide, that were formerly just Bangkok oriented.

Channel 9 gets a lot of Government advertising, because MCOT is 77% owned by the Finance Industry.

Radio advertising elsewhere is not doing so well. Approx, 15% fall in 2005 from 2004.

OK. I'll have a listen. What kind of a show is it?

It's a talk show. We discuss all things Thailand. We present information and tell stories and discuss current events. Nothing to strident. We try to have fun and give people something that can't get elsewhere.

And for those who don't like to read much, we give Thailand news updates at 30 past the hour, 24/7.

Thailand Today is up at midnight. Check it out if you get a chance.

Hey Felix, hey Rob :-)

First of all, Felix you´re a king :-) , I love your talk shows, it´s a great fun, sometimes I just don´t know if you´re serious in some stories :-) . Like this one with Rob:-).

I´m listening you from the Czech Republic and I´m really getting involved in Rob´s story. I think it´s a kind of funny, but I can understand the guy. Rob if you visit some czech web sites, I guarantee you that you will see loads of pretty and gorgeous girls. Rather don´t do that, otherwise you could forget your Thai princess. Anyway Thailand is closer to Australia than the Czech republic, so stay close with Thai girls :-) . But first of all, pick up your back and go to Thailand. Just try to get out from the bush you´re in right now. You know, kangaroos are not everything. I believe you that you fell for the Thai girl, so long you have been looking only at kangaroos and now suddenly you saw the girl. Just feel the passion and follow your heart and go to Thailand.

And you Felix, keep up a good work, I love your shows. Lots of love to Thailand.

Cheers Lubos.

On the next Thailand Today,

Counseling a man from the Australian Bush who fell in love with a picture of a Thai girl on a now defunct Thai dating website,

We’ll also investigate Bangkok’s troubled attempt to take back the sidewalks from street vendors.

And one listener shares his story of revenge against neighbors who don’t have one but three ferocious, atrocious and annoying barking dogs.

All that and strong email reaction to yesterday’s discussion on how foreign English teachers in Thailand rate on the country’s food chain…on the next Thailand Today, each weekday at five pm, midnight and five am.

Felix, why not get Skype set up and we can call you for free from anywhere in the world..... .?

Great music..... keep it up. :o

Seconded. This is a very good idea.

Making the show a live talk show with real live callers is the goal and should be here soon. Skype will be one option that we use. Thanks for the ideas!

Felix, why not get Skype set up and we can call you for free from anywhere in the world..... .?

Great music..... keep it up. :D

Seconded. This is a very good idea.

Making the show a live talk show with real live callers is the goal and should be here soon. Skype will be one option that we use. Thanks for the ideas!

George pay for reverse charge calls from around the world? You're kidding! :o

Skype.com is the answer, record the calls to filter out the naughty words. :D