Thai Cambodian Border Dispute & Pattaya

seadoo

I thought crossed my mind that if the dispute between Thailand and Cambodia turns into a full fledged battle, Pattaya being so close to the main military bases for the whole of Thailand may not be so attractive to tourists.

Just a thought.

AYE We are all doomed Captain Mainwaring.......

I find it bizzare that two Buddhist countries would wage war over an old ruined Wat.

Thailand has endless campaigns to collect money and make merit and build loads of new ones.

:blink:

I just hope the Baht takes a dive if it all escalates....but based on recent past political mayhem, sabre rattling, coups, riots, death and destruction it will probably get a lot stronger.....:unsure:

AYE We are all doomed Captain Mainwaring.......

I find it bizzare that two Buddhist countries would wage war over an old ruined Wat.

Thailand has endless campaigns to collect money and make merit and build loads of new ones.

:blink:

I just hope the Baht takes a dive if it all escalates....but based on recent past political mayhem, sabre rattling, coups, riots, death and destruction it will probably get a lot stronger.....:unsure:

NOOOOO!!! I am being paid in Thai Baht so that would not be good. I prefer the latter. :whistling: