Car Parking In Chiangmai

johnweena

Just about anywhere is safe enough I'd say.. you'd want it to be away from a main road so people don't crash into it at 3am.

Temples don't really work as they tend to close the gates early; not sure what time you typically start.

It would help to know where you typically go out. Not much good to recommend something for Nimman area when you're a Loi Kroh Hound, and vice versa.

Or, don't drive into town in the first place; there are still shared public transport options (buses, etc.) going into town early evening. Then you only need a taxi going back.

Edited by CheGuava

A person asks a question, to do the decent responsible thing. If you can't answer, please refrain from posting frivolous remarks.

Posts deleted.

Not all humorous remarks are frivolous. They keep the topic at the top of the page where they get noticed. Once they reach the second page they get forgotten. That is the only reason I do it. Maybe it's better just to not respond to anything.

I use it all the time. Tip the guard.

When we went to the TV party that's what we did. My wife worked out the arrangement with the guard and he was happy with it. I only knew about this as a member mentioned it in another topic.

I use it all the time. Tip the guard.

When we went to the TV party that's what we did. My wife worked out the arrangement with the guard and he was happy with it. I only knew about this as a member mentioned it in another topic.

BTW lets keep it a secret or the lot will be full and the security guard will be to happy.:lol:

Is tipping security guards to park in someones private locked lot, not feeding into corruption?

He's being paid a salary to keep you out! wink.gif

So that is why he charges 40 baht to park on Sunday evening for walking street.:whistling:

He's also being paid a salary to let you in for 40 Baht. wink.gif

Is tipping security guards to park in someones private locked lot, not feeding into corruption?

He's being paid a salary to keep you out! wink.gif

So that is why he charges 40 baht to park on Sunday evening for walking street.:whistling:

He's also being paid a salary to let you in for 40 Baht. wink.gif

My oh my I'm helping to promote crime and a scam. What well become of me.:o