Lemon Green Fuel Station, Chalong

seaeagle

Have I recently just been unlucky, or is this station having real problems with supplies?

The last 4 consecutive visits, over a couple of weeks or so, have seen me either turned down for Gasohol 91 or for ordinary 91. One visit in early afternoon, they had nothing at all.

Today, went to fill the motorbike with 91. None left again. Amazingly, the attendant said Gasohol 91, "ok, no pompem". So, the staff will allow you to fill with Gasohol 91 when 91 is out, even though you shouldn't put that in motorbikes.

The new PTT on CFWest is a great place now, so Lemon Green are going to suffer unless deliveries are sorted out.

Yeah, they have been having problems lately.

Pumps seem to run slow too.

Mmmm. I always put gasahol in my bike.

It's now 7 years old and 68,000 kms on it.

Didn't know you weren't supposed to. (don't tell my bike, I think it likes it)

Yeah Fiddlehead, me too. My honda wave bike is 8 years old and gasahol powered since it's been offered. In fact my old beast sure runs

a heck of a lot better than our brand new honda click....what a turd, more like an underpowered toy. I am also wondering about some

members having problems with "magic pumps" at lemon...I always watch em like every other place and not had a problem...maybe I am just lucky.

Yesterday my wife had my brother in law put some diesel into the truck unbeknownst to me. Later I was driving the truck and noticed the fuel level was low. She then told me her brother had put in 1000 baht an hour before hand and he even got a receipt for the 1000, but unfortunately he was yapping on the phone and not watching the attendant. I'd say maybe 200 baht was put in. So those magic pumps at lemon gas are still operating.

I've been fueling at this place for years and a couple things I've noticed:

Yes, they get some newbie fuelers in who see you aren't paying attention and of your 1000b, 500b might go in the tank, 500b may go in their pockets, but after those attendants pull that a couple times, they are usually gone pretty quickly.

Fuel trucks putting the wrong fuel in the tanks- about a year ago they had regular fuel in the diesel and diesel in the regular, muckied up quite a few cars. Two weeks ago I fueled up there and the bike started gagging and quitting on me,I think the gashol was mostly hol, quickly shot a bunch of 95 in there and all was fine.

But overall after 5 years of fueling there weekly, I can think of only two times I had a problem. But yes, OP, recently they have been having supply problems, don't know what that is all about.

Fuel trucks putting the wrong fuel in the tanks- about a year ago they had regular fuel in the diesel and diesel in the regular, muckied up quite a few cars.

Have always used PTT on Chao Fah Rd West.

Haven't heard any bad stories from anyone about the place.

A few years ago wrong fuel in several cars happened to PTT on Chao Fa, they even paid compensation to car owners to have it cleaned. Did not hear a similar story about Lemon Green.

I tank quite often at Lemon Green. Living in Rawai and working in Kata this is by far the easiest place, especially since Shell in Chalong is no viable option because they don't sell regular 91, and have no problems, except that sometimes they run out of fuel. Also with diesel for the car I have no problems with them.

Edited by stevenl