Tuna Fish (In Cans)

Jingthing

News from Chiang Mai is that there is a shortage/price hike coming soon for canned TUNA FISH. I know many westerners like canned TUNA FISH. I know I do. In Chiang Mai, some stores are now rationing how many cans of canned TUNA FISH you can buy at one time.

post-37101-0-19816700-1297791651_thumb.jpost-37101-0-08021800-1297791472_thumb.jpost-37101-0-17577200-1297791669_thumb.j

So this is a fin's up. Time to stock up on canned TUNA FISH. It keeps a long time. In the can.

Edited by Jingthing

Tuna is way too cheap considering the constantly decreasing fresh Tuna population. Besides this it is often contaminated by heavy metals. As much as I like it one has to be aware that the prices are not reflecting costs and population.

Yes I like the tuna "steaks" packed in water. Tuna is OK in moderation and also has heart healthy benefits similar to salmon.

Jingthing love your post very informative food wise. Just had a quick work out, no not at Tony's, I make it that you make on average 15+ post a day. Question how the F. do you ever get time to go out and eat. Or is it meal's on wheel's.