Makro At Maerim

bluweyze

Across from Summit Green Valley Golf Course I find no sign of construction except on the smallish plot next door to the new Hooters.

So Khun Bluweyze where again will it be and what is the source of your information?

The source of my information is the Makro sales representative visiting me to tell me of the news and to inform me of the location and proposed date. Whether or not it opens by July I have no idea, but don't shoot the messenger You are fully entitled to believe it is as genuine as the new Hooters and you can wait and see

I think the sales rep. might have misinformed you as to the true location.Heading toward Maerim from C.Mai take the the first soi to the right after 3BBB office.

Thanks but please give some information about the location of the 3BBB office, as I do not know it. About how far from Mae Rim? Or about how far from the super highway? Something please.

Across from Summit Green Valley Golf Course I find no sign of construction except on the smallish plot next door to the new Hooters.

So Khun Bluweyze where again will it be and what is the source of your information?

The source of my information is the Makro sales representative visiting me to tell me of the news and to inform me of the location and proposed date. Whether or not it opens by July I have no idea, but don't shoot the messenger You are fully entitled to believe it is as genuine as the new Hooters and you can wait and see

I think the sales rep. might have misinformed you as to the true location.Heading toward Maerim from C.Mai take the the first soi to the right after 3BBB office.

Thanks but please give some information about the location of the 3BBB office, as I do not know it. About how far from Mae Rim? Or about how far from the super highway? Something please.

3BBB Two klms. sth.Maerim Police Stn.East side 107.