Natural Cosmetic Creams Bangkok

Filer

Hi ladies,

My wife is looking for a good source of natural cosmetic creams (‘body butter’ creams, for example) in Bangkok. Any specific suggestions? The products must be free of any of the usual harmful or doubtful chemical ingredients. There are one or two old threads on this in the forums, including one moved to the health forum which mentions Lemongrass House, a Phuket producer of natural beauty and spa products, which used to have some outlets in Bangkok (Chatuchak). Are they still around?

We are happy to receive any up-to-date comments or suggestions on producers or retailers (by PM as well as by postings).

I was in Pratunam and saw a small shop on maybe the second floor of Pratunam Centre (the one right on the corner of the intersection) that was selling organic body products. Sorry, can't give you a more detailed description, it was sometime last year.

Virgin Cold pressed coconut oil. I swear by it and have been using it on my face for about 4 years now and body. Ideal as a make up remover too.

Hard to find really..

Good Karma health food store

http://www.goodkarmathailand.com has some sls-free petro-free products but not a lot. They are an online store.

There is Burts Bees in Emporium Dept Store.It is a very small stand by the make up counters. Took forever to find.

Very nice stuff but so much more expensive than in America. But they do list their ingredients as 99% natural or 98% so are honest in that way unlike Body Shop for example who abuse the word natural.

Lemongrass is good to but not sure if they are in the wknd market.

Edited by MisterMan