Girls Who Ride Side Saddle ..

Buff-horns

Do they ever fall off the bike ? they are so precariously perched on the back of the seat in a super tight black skirt with all their legs showing and staring into the beyond.!

=====================================

Don't think many do unless there is an accident. In Pattaya once, a taxi motor bike slid and crashed not far from were I was standing. Both driver and passenger however, one being the side saddle female landed at my feet................ DJM

I once asked this very same question, and was told that it was because either:

1) The Thai lady has a skirt ( which is usually short ) and would not be able to ride on the back seat ( for modesty's sake :o ), and

2) It looks better if a Thai woman rides this way, it is considered more ladylike, similar to when women cross their legs when they sit down in a chair.... :D

...I just love it, that along with all the other eyeball pleasers I see when I'm driving to work in the morning. Long may it continue!

It makes my day, one of the pleasures of travelling to work in the mornings, especially as I have to pass through a uni campus....Arrggh

For the ladies who are reading, see, men are not complicated at all :D All we need is Eye candy and a few beers and we are as happy as Pigs in Sh1t :o

durr, we knew that mrboj :D Riding side saddle is a skill which once perfected means you can wear all sorts of outfits without fear of exposing too much :o & I agree, it also looks & feels ladylike but you have to trust the person driving to not go too fast around corners :D

...I just love it, that along with all the other eyeball pleasers I see when I'm driving to work in the morning. Long may it continue!

It makes my day, one of the pleasures of travelling to work in the mornings, especially as I have to pass through a uni campus....Arrggh

For the ladies who are reading, see, men are not complicated at all :D All we need is Eye candy and a few beers and we are as happy as Pigs in Sh1t :o

Amen! :D

Rj

My girlfriend doesn't wear a short tight skirt but she rides side saddle only when taking a motor bike taxi. when I'm driving she usually sits normally. I think she don't trust my driving skills and I can't blame her though I never been in accident in Thailand.

this would make a hot selling video of uni gals in tight skirts riding side saddle.

Why would you want to make a video? :o

I'd like to know why too. And, if he did, would it be widely distributed to shops or mail order only? :D

Yum yum,

The sight of a sassy lady sitting side saddle with a clip cloppy shoe dangling precariously off her toes and squeezed into a short, a very short black mini skirt and a xxxxsmall white blouse........ :o

oh shucks, i'm back in blighty now, no side saddle here the feminists and the nanny state forbids it :D

The sight of a sassy lady sitting side saddle with a clip cloppy shoe dangling precariously off her toes and squeezed into a short, a very short black mini skirt and a xxxxsmall white blouse........  :o

I suppose some guys would fantasize about the girl sitting like that on the corner of their bed. Saying 'You will be gentle with me won't you?'.

Not that I do of course, because I don't. But if I did, which I don't, then that's the kind of fantasy that I would like too. :D

Right folks... Head on over to Bedlam then, to develop this thread a little more..Sorry Buff, ther are two other who can´t go ther, but if post three hundred odd more posts really quickly then you can join..