Dog Tags

GoodKarma

My friend rescued a dog and as I was thinking of getting one so I took her in. (don't want more, dont ask me). Mainly needed something to keep the stray cats away and bark at a stranger or 2.. As this is Thailand she runs around freely by my house so I need to get a little tag with my number to put on her caller.

Just realized I could get her microchipped too. Not sure where to get these here? Anyone? By the way I just want to mention that my little street dog (rescued from a Taxi stand in Karon) is the best dog! She is so good!!

As many people say soi dogs are often very good and loyal. She does not bark to much, chew shoes, jump on me. She has obviously been hit or kicked when trying to eat because she is scared every time I try to feed her.

She gets on with my cats ok, friendly with people, etc.....

Anyone thinking of getting a dog should check out PAWS or SOI Dogs for adoption. They have plenty of dogs and cats.

This dog would have ended up at temple and would have had a hard time as she was quite weak and timid. In 3 weeks it is amazing to see how she is getting better.

Edited by goodkarma