Best Bar To Watch Football

starcandle

seen as though no one as answered, let me suggest a few for you, The Red Lion on Night Bizzare, Johns bar round the moat, The Un Irish pub and The Olde bell are pretty decent to watch the games in. Also you may want to catch a Chiang Mai FC game while you are here, they have just been promoted and are playing some decent football have a look at thi site to see if it fits in with you plans. Chiang Mai FC English

think the chiang mai saloon on ratviti road is as good as anywhere really. has three big projector screens and can show up to three matches simultaneously.

And the food is quite good.smile.gif

Some places show the repeats the next morning or evening, if you can avoid knowing the score, it's like watching a live game.

Also you may want to catch a Chiang Mai FC game while you are here, they have just been promoted and are playing some decent football have a look at thi site to see if it fits in with you plans. Chiang Mai FC English

oh and ditto this by the way. if you're a football fan anyway getting to watch a CMFC match while here is a brilliant idea. top fun and about the equivalent of a pound to get in.

As has been mentioned, we show live football at The Olde Bell. We have two satellite boxes so can show two games at once in addition to Six Nations rugby and Formula One. If you'd care to introduce yourself when you arrive, I'll stand you a beer and show you our schedule. As has been stated, there are many other places showing live football. but we like to think we've got a good atmosphere at The Olde Bell.

number 1 bar, has many televisions dotted around showing different footie games,and of course the pleasent hostess,to serve your needs????.

Number 1 is ok for the hostesses like you say, but not very good for football as they don't put the commentry on very loud, if at all most games

number 1 bar, has many televisions dotted around showing different footie games,and of course the pleasent hostess,to serve your needs????.

They're not HD though. Which kind of seems the wrong way around: The TV's should be High Definition, but for the girls a blurry 240p would be much easier on the eyes. ;)

Hi there, i am new up here and would love to pop in for a beer and say hi! i once went to a bar that stated 'warm beer, cold atmosphere' and the place was packed to the rafters !

Being Welsh i guessed you wouldn't be showing the 6 nations !!!!! :huh:

Look forward to seeing you, oh do you have a pool table??? and why not put your menu up here? just a thought!

Kevin

Number 1 is ok for the hostesses like you say, but not very good for football as they don't put the commentry on very loud, if at all most games

Rotherham got away lightly on Saturday! the game against my Shrewsbury being postponed! 555555

Rotherham got away lightly on Saturday! the game against my Shrewsbury being postponed! 555555

14th Of April 1996 is all Im going to say...lol

[14th April 1996, wow that was a very long time ago? cant remember last week!!

remind this old man what happened on this day in history please pitbull!

and lets have a beer on 1, who finishes higher and the result of the re-scheduled game of the season! double up?

Cheers Kevin

another reason to go there,hate those commentators,blabbing away i always turn the sound down,they complete spoil the game,rabbiting away all the time.

[14th April 1996, wow that was a very long time ago? cant remember last week!!

remind this old man what happened on this day in history please pitbull!

and lets have a beer on 1, who finishes higher and the result of the re-scheduled game of the season! double up?

Cheers Kevin

'Outnumbering the Shrewsbury fans roughly 2-1, the fans in a sea of red and white had a day to remember as two Nigel Jemson goals helped Rotherham to a 2-1 victory to give the club it's most historic day. Not only that but their celebrity team in the pre match festivities that contained Z listers like Shane Richie and Garth Crooks also won!!'

ok, granted !!

Hi there, i am new up here and would love to pop in for a beer and say hi! i once went to a bar that stated 'warm beer, cold atmosphere' and the place was packed to the rafters !

Being Welsh i guessed you wouldn't be showing the 6 nations !!!!! :huh:

Look forward to seeing you, oh do you have a pool table??? and why not put your menu up here? just a thought!

Kevin

Sure we have a pool table Kevin! And we'll be showing the 6 nations this weekend whether Wales win or lose!! A sample menu is on our website which you can find by clicking on the banner to the right of this forum. It's a bit out of date, but tells you more or less what we do!

i have to say, though, I'm sorry to hear you are from Shrewsbury:- so near and yet so far!!!!!!

yes well i always said to my customers around the world that ' i am from Shrewsbury, not far from Wales , not far enough!'

55555 sorry about that! but you could almost guarantee that some one nearby was from Wales, always !

Nevermind i will pop in soon, not sure on my work schedule as yet? maybe this week or weekend i look forward to seeing you, sorry what was your name????

Kevin

seen as though no one as answered, let me suggest a few for you, The Red Lion on Night Bizzare, Johns bar round the moat, The Un Irish pub and The Olde bell are pretty decent to watch the games in. Also you may want to catch a Chiang Mai FC game while you are here, they have just been promoted and are playing some decent football have a look at thi site to see if it fits in with you plans. Chiang Mai FC English

THE HALF MOON, MUN MUANG SOI 2 IS NOT TOO LARGE, A BRIT OWNS IT AND THE MENU INCLUDES HEARTY BRIT FARE. GIVE IT A TRY