Living In Bkk. 90 Day Reporting Suan Plu?

A week ago I went to Soi Suan Plu with my GF to see about her visa status. All the signs posted around that office clearly stated that the Suan Plu Immigration will exclusively deal with visa matters of nationals of bordering countries. We were directed to go to Chang Wattana to ask about her visa status and also about the 90 day reporting.

Since my GF is Cambodian and before coming to BKK she lived in Petchabun, we went first to the Immigration in Phisanolok. There we were told to go to Suan Plu in BKK. The Immigration officers do not seem to be in the same page although each one of them assured me they know what they are talking about.

Up until last year we sent it to Soi Suan Plu Immigration.

My question is: where do we mail the 90 day report?

Look here: http://bangkok.immig....th/intro1.html

She reports to Suan Plu, you to Chang Wattana Road.

If the extension is from another office, they might require some proof that you now live in Bangkok.

Thanks so much Mario.

My posting had a twofold purpose: to update my information on 90 day reporting and to convey the information of my experience to others in a similar situation.

You are one of the Masters along with Lopbury and Maestro on the subjects affecting Farangs living, visiting or wishing to move here.

You make life easier for all of us.

What an asset you all are to Thai Visa!

Thanks again!