Hodgson For England?

R123

Who cares who gets it. Were crap anyway. :D

Can this thread be pinned?....for us all to enjoy...:whistling:

:D

Hold it there sunshine...theres crap, theres really really crap...............................then theres your lot. :lol:

We had Fletcher....now we have Charlie Adam. I'm feeling confident we can match oooh Albania and maybe even sneak a win against Estonia.

We're only nine players short....and the young lad Fleck might yet turn out to be a class striker so....fingers crossed at least.

Not a bunch of prima donnas at least.....:rolleyes:

Or coke snorting wife swapping criminals either......or or English.....:bah:

:)

Graeme Souness.

That <deleted> is not very English.

To go for a Jock could mean only one person -- Sir Alex Ferguson.

there's more chance of the pope opening a while-u-wait abortion clinic than there is of alex ferguson ever agreeing to manage england.

Graeme Souness.

That <deleted> is not very English.

To go for a Jock could mean only one person -- Sir Alex Ferguson.

there's more chance of the pope opening a while-u-wait abortion clinic than there is of alex ferguson ever agreeing to manage england.

:D Very true

At least Hodgson would satisfy the Anglo-files.

He is also better qualified than dodgy Harry.

Go for The Chosen One - that's my advice

Mourinho has too much sense for that. Too young too good and far too ambitious.

Souness once shared a bottle of wine with SAF though.....:whistling:

think mourinho is man united's next manager. then he'll manage portugal then probably retire.

england's next manager will be harry redknapp. though that italian bloke, sam allardiccio, is out of work at the minute and absolutely fuc_king brilliant according to himself.

think mourinho is man united's next manager. then he'll manage portugal then probably retire.

england's next manager will be harry redknapp. though that italian bloke, sam allardiccio, is out of work at the minute and absolutely fuc_king brilliant according to himself.

So is Benitez....and his kids love it in England and his wife loves it too and he loves England and some of you love him and on and on....a perfect match.

He's won the CL as well....far better pedigree than old 'Arry. ;)

So is Benitez....and his kids love it in England and his wife loves it too and he loves England and some of you love him and on and on....a perfect match.

don't recall benitez being anything other than humble and modest myself really.

certainly not the sort to go crying to the LMA to have them get a spoof twitter feed taken offline like 'big' sam allardyce. the massive mard-arse get.

certainly not the sort to go crying to the LMA to have them get a spoof twitter feed taken offline like 'big' sam allardyce. the massive mard-arse get.

I don't think anyone would argue with Rafa being modest Stevie..;)

I'll beg to differ that he didn't go to the LMA when the Kilnsmann stuff kind of came public, as i'm sure you'll recall...

I'll beg to differ that he didn't go to the LMA when the Kilnsmann stuff kind of came public, as i'm sure you'll recall...

pretty sure he didn't m, benitez was never a member of the LMA. he was too spanish to qualify for membership. that or he just recognised it for what it was, a jolly boys' club which only allowed people in who were prepared to lick alex ferguson's shoes as an initiation.

that's true about allardyce by the way. he's had thebigsam twitter feed removed this week because it took the piss out of him. sad fecker.

pretty sure he didn't m, benitez was never a member of the LMA. he was too spanish to qualify for membership. that or he just recognised it for what it was, a jolly boys' club which only allowed people in who were prepared to lick alex ferguson's shoes as an initiation.

that's true about allardyce by the way. he's had thebigsam twitter feed removed this week because it took the piss out of him. sad fecker.

The LMA only gets involved if asked to by one of their Members..

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/68802,lma-advise-underfire-benitez.aspx