Thaksin To Write Book On Solutions To Thai Economic Woes

webfact

What economic woes?

The ones he no longer gets a cut of.

Agreed, The thai economy is doing well, as just one measure, taxation receipts are massively above forcasted numbers, and and Thailand is starting again to attract investment, and please remember Thailand didn't suffer as badly as many countries did in the recent economic crises all due to Khun Korn.

Perhaps taksins book is :

Chapter 1 - Vote buying

Chapter 2 - Advanced vote buying, etc

Thailand's banks avoiding investing in toxic debt and lending has little or nothing to do with Korn. I sometimes think they would have trouble lending to their own major shareholders and rely on charging transferring cash up country, or 300 baht for a paper statement to make profit. But if that avoids 1997 all over again, I guess it is a fair trade off

Transferring from my account in one branch to my account in another branch I was charged 1020.00 Baht. No wonder the banks show the immense profits they do. Having the account for over forty years with the same bank does not seem to make one iota of a difference. And then they have the audacity to say, "The Thai Central Bank makes the banks charge the transfer fee. TIT.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic