Bluetooth Cellphone

lovejoy

Enustech has released a Bluetooth access point that will connect your Bluetooth cell phone to a standard PSTN home telephone line. The technology sounds shocking, which Bluetooth cell phones that it will function with are unknown at this time, but this product will surely take off in any market.

The STAP-100 will save you a heap of money considering you can use your regular phone line with the comfort of your mobile phone when in range. It features two telephone jacks, USB and power connector. Measurements are as follows; 78 (L) 78 (W) 30(H)mm and weighing only half a pound. The price is 49000 WON or US $47.00.

post-21330-1126427054_thumb.jpgpost-21330-1126427088_thumb.jpg

I am sure this product will soon feature in those little 'failed gadget' brochures, probably next to the rotary nostril hair plucker.

Hey, I've got a Ronco nose trimmer, hurts like fxxk, works though!

As to this beastie, I wonder what the USB is for, Skype maybe. That would make it more attractive I suppose.

Unfortunately the manufacturers website is all in Korean (and the 'English' button doesn't work). My Korean is rusty, but I gather that it says very much what is in the OP.

I doubt I (or millions of others) will buy one. RIP