Reentry At Airport For Someone Who Does Not Fly

The last topics related to "reentry at Suvanapum" are very blur and disillusioned but I try my chance.

I'll fly tomorrow, I have no problem myself but I need to make reentry for my daughters. To avoid a trip to Chaengwatana, I would like to make the reentries for them at Suvanapum. They'll not be with me. I'll bring back the passports with me 4 days later.

Possible or not?

I know that during my 4 days trip, they'll be in Thailand without passport but I don't think it's a problem, they are too young to be checked.

Re-entry permits would not help you at all for your kids Visas, as they will not be traveling.

Remember a re-entry permit is only used if you need to exit Thailand and have a valid Extension or Visa that

has not finished and would be invalid after exiting Thailand. The re-entry is not a way to increase the time on your visa or extensions.

Edited by beano2274

Re-entry permits would not help you at all for your kids Visas, as they will not be traveling.

Remember a re-entry permit is only used if you need to exit Thailand and have a valid Extension or Visa that

has not finished and would be invalid after exiting Thailand. The re-entry is not a way to increase the time on your visa or extensions.

I know.

As student they have yearly visas. They do not have problem at all related to visa or extension.

It's just that they would like to leave Thailand for Songkran and do not have any reentry = they need a reentry = we need to go to Chaengwaana or Suan Phlu = we have more funny things to do in life.

= we have more funny things to do in life.

It only take a few more minutes after renewing a visa extension to go to the window for a re-entry permit, I always get the re-entry at the same time as renewal. You never know when an emergency will arise and require a quick trip out of the country, and multiple re-entry is not exactly expensive if you can afford to live here.

= we have more funny things to do in life.

It only take a few more minutes after renewing a visa extension to go to the window for a re-entry permit, I always get the re-entry at the same time as renewal. You never know when an emergency will arise and require a quick trip out of the country, and multiple re-entry is not exactly expensive if you can afford to live here.

You are 100% and I do have a reentry.

Usually, the kids stay in Thailand all the time and do not need any reentry.

Why would anyone not planning travel apply for a multi re-entry permit at 3,800 baht rather than the normal 1,000 baht version? If you plan multi trips then it is understandable but just for insurance it is not.

I would get at Chiang Watanna as a nice facility and ground floor is like a shopping center so may appeal to kids and many restaurants if you want to eat.