Please Ignore This Topic

chiangman

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is evrybody ignoring this thread. There's been no posting today.

Maybe TV can arrange for a discount for us for group therapy? George? You here?

Come into chat for a bit of group therapy... :D

chat.thaivisa.com

totster :D

You lied. No therapy going on there :o

Oops... in there now... right then lie back on the couch and tell me and horny_hangover all about it... :D

totster :D

Funny how they always ignore the topic once they get on the couch.... "Now close your eyes and think back to a time when you felt very safe and warm. That's good, you're smiling. Where are you?"

Your'e not listening OlRedEyes... I think you're therapy is working!

See Tots... topic ignored! :o

Dear Limbo. Still being somewhat a Newbie. I would like to know under what criteria can a topic be removed from the forum. because this topic( to which I have subscribed I,m embarassed to say) is really getting passed it,s sell by date and is distracting well meaning and intelligent members from passing on to fellow "Forumites" the benefits of their knowledge on all things Thai.

Dear Moderator. You are the Jeddi Knight for this Jungwat. Please produce youf light saber and eradicate this menace once and for all for the good of forums universally.

p.s. and the same goes for that other topic started by the venerable Homealone

Dear Limbo. Still being somewhat a Newbie. I would like to know under what criteria can a topic be removed from the forum. because this topic( to which I have subscribed I,m embarassed to say) is really getting passed it,s sell by date and is distracting well meaning and intelligent members from passing on to fellow "Forumites" the benefits of their knowledge on all things Thai.

Dear Moderator. You are the Jeddi Knight for this Jungwat. Please produce youf light saber and eradicate this menace once and for all for the good of forums universally.

p.s. and the same goes for that other topic started by the venerable Homealone

I ,for sure, won't delete it.

Use the force, use the force...

Please stop, i can't help my self. How can i ignore this????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????