British Criminals In Thailand Aided By British Law

Hermes100

You can also change your name by buying a forged passport; in Thailand that seems more likely than most of the other scenarios.

Its easier to get a forged birth certificate, or borrow someone else's, and then use that as the basis for applying for a good passport.

Maybe they should put photos on birth certificates to stop people doing that...

SC

All baby photos look the same to me....???

In britain we can change our name by deed poll, but changing our name does not change you.

the deed poll has to go through the courts and is recorded as such, changing name by deed poll does not absolve you of any crimes or debts incurred before the name change. as far as i am aware nam changes are also common in other countries

Indeed, a majority of Western women change their names when they get married.

Is the OP against that practice also?

hi .leave it alone. while you can . james

In britain we can change our name by deed poll, but changing our name does not change you.

the deed poll has to go through the courts and is recorded as such, changing name by deed poll does not absolve you of any crimes or debts incurred before the name change. as far as i am aware nam changes are also common in other countries

hi .leave it alone. while you can . james .ps further to my comment .30 years ago that type.and suppose he is that type used to go to spain to ger away from the british law

hi .leave it alone. while you can . james .ps further to my comment .30 years ago that type.and suppose he is that type used to go to spain to ger away from the british law

Have they leerned too reed and rite proper since?

In fact you just have to start calling yourself , "what ever you like" its legal.

well you try and get a passport without a birth certificate or deed poll conirmation, you will see your statement is incorrect

There's more to having an identity than just a passport.

I sometimes pass myself off by a different name, but I refuse to accept that I am not....

STREETCOWBOY

the nature of streetcowboy was

IRREFUTABLE

SC

Or are you saying I am not he, since I don;t have a birth certificate or passport in that name?

like i said, try and get a passport, a loan, a credit card, finance etc etc etc with the name streetcowboy and see how far you get, so in the eyes of friends or anonymous people on a forum you may well e streetcowboy, but in the eyes of the law you are not.

My mother used to work in the Deed Poll office in the Royal Courts of Justice in London many years ago. One of her favourite changes of name was a chap called "Ping Ying Ten" who changed his name to "Kwik Kwan Kwok"! <deleted>! She also told me that the most common name change was from "Balls" to "Ball"....

You can also change your name by buying a forged passport; in Thailand that seems more likely than most of the other scenarios.

Its easier to get a forged birth certificate, or borrow someone else's, and then use that as the basis for applying for a good passport.

Maybe they should put photos on birth certificates to stop people doing that...

SC

My appearance has changed somewhat since leaving the maternity unit of my local hospital. Mind you I do miss my four hourly feeds. The delivery system was much better than having to use a knife and fork as I do now.

Lost in space somewhere I guess??

But at a guess it looks like it pertains to that incident with BMan about a month ago on soi33 . This incident has certainly done the rounds in bars and clubs and coffee tables in town. In a way I do feel a little sorry for the defendant as his whole life and actions in thailand and the surrounding region has been talked about in detail and disected many ways. As everyone knows who it is he is certainly no poster-child for how a human being should be. For a person like him who has destroyed so many peoples lifes and sent so many people to jail, I guess he would need alot of differrent names.:lol:

None of that made any sense.

Ditto! Seemed like a rant about something?

Well let's see, the OP (Hermes 100) says this happened a few weeks ago, which would be roughly the time he registered on TV-- so was it this incident that persuaded him to take the plunge?

Despite all the batman bit it seems to be a cover for an anti-British rant, the OP wrapping himself in the cloak of the defender of the freedom of all vile, filthy foreigners against perfidious Albion.

So come on OP what makes you so sure that none of the vile, filthy foreigners countries don't have similar procedures?

like i said, try and get a passport, a loan, a credit card, finance etc etc etc with the name streetcowboy and see how far you get, so in the eyes of friends or anonymous people on a forum you may well e streetcowboy, but in the eyes of the law you are not.

You can change your name to what ever you like , just by sending yourself a letter with your new name on it, and from that day you just keep using the new name. WE are changing our name not identity.

It is, of course, possible for anyone in the UK to legally change their name, but this does not change their identity; there is always a chain that can be followed. I understand this is also possible in many countries.

It is also possible for criminals to change their identity illegally. Governments try to prevent this; biometric passports for example, but the criminals can, unfortunately, often find a way.

If a criminal does use illegal methods to change their identity in order to move abroad and hide from the authorities in their home country I fail to see how their government, in this case the UK government, can be accused of aiding them!

This is very clear story,easy to follow and to understand;very interesting and very disturbing in fact.

In this forum there are plenty insiders,who could tell you all the background:who and why.

Buy somebody a drink - you will know everything!

It is going on some years and this subject was present in Thai Visa already,more then once.

Yes it has turned out to very interesting story or old theme. Batman now works for a influential thai film company as a advisor of some kind we heard,and its all thanks to that very same night he handed that little selfish hitler his arse infront of the whole restaurant. Many people have brought many drinks on thiis subject lately and heard the horrid low life tactics thats this person is famous for. Most equate him to the person in the movie Bangkok Hilton that starred Nichol Kidman some 15yrs ago. He was the sleazy street guy she met in bangkok that thrieves on her innocence that put her in there along with many others. The iphone recording of the incident that night was obviously nowhere near enough justice for this person. All the best batman,with your new job.

This is very clear story,easy to follow and to understand;very interesting and very disturbing in fact.

In this forum there are plenty insiders,who could tell you all the background:who and why.

It is going on some years and this subject was present in Thai Visa already,more then once.

My mother used to work in the Deed Poll office in the Royal Courts of Justice in London many years ago. One of her favourite changes of name was a chap called "Ping Ying Ten" who changed his name to "Kwik Kwan Kwok"! <deleted>! She also told me that the most common name change was from "Balls" to "Ball"....

I had a colleague who changed his name from Loo to Low

after his children were teased at school.

Oui oui caped-man!! Happy you got some work out of exposing that gentlman for what he really is. I believe that good things should happend to good people. I just looked at the clip of that event that I was sent that night again,excellent stuff batman!! Havent heard anything about the other guy,guess he is still licking his wounds from a physcological standpoint,totally defaced. Not sure but we were all informed that his girlfriend or wife is the lady in the backgound,as she certainly doesnt look that impressed with her man on the stand getting read the riot act! Guess she didnt know either who he really is.Bravo Bravo.

The OP did make the interesting observation that the police were never called or followed up,odd? The staff are still wondering as well.Living a double life must be hard,but then again if you can change your name as easy as claimed in this thread using deedpoll,as this person has done everdently,then he can probably just manage to stay infront of the curve of the law.:whistling: who knows.

Yes it has turned out to very interesting story or old theme. Batman now works for a influential thai film company as a advisor of some kind we heard,and its all thanks to that very same night he handed that little selfish hitler his arse infront of the whole restaurant. Many people have brought many drinks on thiis subject lately and heard the horrid low life tactics thats this person is famous for. Most equate him to the person in the movie Bangkok Hilton that starred Nichol Kidman some 15yrs ago. He was the sleazy street guy she met in bangkok that thrieves on her innocence that put her in there along with many others. The iphone recording of the incident that night was obviously nowhere near enough justice for this person. All the best batman,with your new job.

eehmm? that was a strange post dude; do you have mental health issues? can you possibly try to re write in English? thanks

What post are you referring to ? It all appears to make perfect sense to me.

I wondered the same thing.

Maybe scotinsiam will enlighten us, although I doubt somehow he will!