Wanted 2 Bed Detached With Pool To Rent Rawai Area

riley76

My first try at thisblink.gif

family coming out for 12 months asked me to find them a two bedroom place with a pool

in its own grounds, greater Rawai area and Rawai for 12 months@ 15000 per and six months in advance,

ohmy.gif help where do i start , is there a site etc, they said they would like it to be direct rental ? not agents

biggrin.gif if you have one for rent advise please, or if you know how i should set about finding a suitable rental would you please advise riley 76

If you find one for 15,000 - let us know !!! I'll have 2 - closet I have seen is in Chalong with communal pool for appox 13,000 for year jap.gif

13,000 a year sounds very reasonable, that's around 1100bt per month !

totster :whistling:

If you find one for 15,000 - let us know !!! I'll have 2 - closet I have seen is in Chalong with communal pool for appox 13,000 for year jap.gif

dear tolter please read my post again I am sure it says and means 15000 per month and they would pay six months in advance

how ever riley 76

totster :whistling:

Would of been excellent price !!! make mine 4 !!! apologies, obviously meant 13,000 per month ohmy.gif

So I guess by now the OP has got a taste of the Phuket Forum and that what he is looking for doesn't exist. He may find a house without a pool for around 15,000 a month if he's lucky. There is no way to look in some ads or online to find a place. You need to come and look around. I have seen a few okay houses that are probably about in that price range, but they aren't advertised, other than a sign outside saying; house for rent. Good luck! Let us know what you find. I haven't looked for a place in many years now, but I'm sure prices have gone up a bit...