Good Clubs In Chiang Mai

alexpoker

Hey good people of TV :)

We wanna find a good club here in Chiang Mai where we can party the night away.

We would prefer a place with the highest percentage of farang.

We wanna get drunk and dance all night. We prefer house, dance , mainstream etc.

gimme some names and directions please :)

Cheers!

Spicy comes to mine.:whistling:

I haven't been in years, and there's a reason. It doesn't get going until one or two in the morning. Sadly, it may be the closest thing to what the OP is looking for. Remember to go with very low expectations, maybe you won't be disappointed.

Spicy comes to mine.:whistling:

I haven't been in years, and there's a reason. It doesn't get going until one or two in the morning. Sadly, it may be the closest thing to what the OP is looking for. Remember to go with very low expectations, maybe you won't be disappointed.

and heybruce does mean loooow.:lol:

You definately wont get House music in the farang populated meat markets such as spicy !!!! only old hip hop/r and b and such like mainstream pop.

young foreigners into music who live here tend to go to the upmarket clubs (with not too many foreigners) such as Warm up,fabric,Discovery,Fashion house or Monkey for example.If you are here to meet westerners try the popular reggae area next to Un irish or hot shots.

Edited by Chiangmai Foxy

You definately wont get House music in the farang populated meat markets such as spicy !!!! only old hip hop/r and b and such like mainstream pop.

young foreigners into music who live here tend to go to the upmarket clubs (with not too many foreigners) such as Warm up,fabric,Discovery,Fashion house or Monkey for example.If you are here to meet westerners try the popular reggae area next to Un irish or hot shots.

There's no question you can find better music at other clubs than in Spicy, in fact you can find better everything in other clubs. But all these places close around one or two in the morning, Spicy meets the "get drunk and dance all night" criteria. Also, farang were a low percentage of the customers in Warm Up, Monkey Club and Discovery the last times I checked.

The selection of all-night entertainment spots in Chiang Mai is poor--Spicy, Mandalay, and minivan bar (just a drink spot, but now with young ladies to encourage you to drink) are all that I know of.

I would suggest starting your night a Zoe in Yellow cocktail bar, in the Reggae area up from UN Irish. There music's good, full of foreigners from about 11pm.

You then can choose from one of the clubs mentioned above. Hotshots is full of older foreign men and younger Thai women, noy many other foreigners. Discovery, Monkey club, Fabric, Fashion house,Tthe Dark and Mandalay are all generally full of Thai's, defo worth a look. Fabric is as close to a club you'd get back home.

Spicy is open till 5am ish, it's the kick out joint where most people head if there not ready to go home or want to pick up someone to go home with! Its a meat market, but can be real fun and defo worth a look if you've never been. If your still not done Lucky bar is open till 7am!

Hope you have a good night, let us know where you get to and your experiences!

187502_100002118695210_6757319_n.jpg

You might want to have a look at Slick. It's on every other week on a Friday at the Red Mango. They have only had 2 nights so far, but both were well done nights.There were Thais and Farangs at both, but I would say the percentage was 70-30 to Farangs. It gets going around 9pm and winds down after 12. It is short, but the music is good and so are the prices for drinks. It's a great place to get warmed up for a night on the town.

Check out their FB page. Slick Atredmango.

Edited by Gunit

Spicy is not a proper club, but a hole-in-a-wall to pick up hookers ;) If you want a legit club, you might want to check Warm Up or Infinity. Both however are Thai laden. Most foreigners hand out at the "Reggae area", which hosts several bars in one area, but those are more bars rather than clubs. Chiangmai Bar in that area plays a lot of electronic music starting at around midnight and till 4. It's kinda small, but I like it a lot. Overall, I think Reggae area fits your description the most and you'll have a good time there.

young foreigners into music who live here tend to go to the upmarket clubs (with not too many foreigners) such as Warm up,fabric,Discovery,Fashion house or Monkey for example.

Wow, that's something new upmarket and Discovery in the same sentence :o It's a mafia run dump. Monkey and Warm up maybe.

The selection of all-night entertainment spots in Chiang Mai is poor--Spicy, Mandalay, and minivan bar (just a drink spot, but now with young ladies to encourage you to drink) are all that I know of.

Chiang Mai's suburbs has plenty of fun Thai bars/clubs open all night, just not frequented by middle aged Farangs I guess. You need to widen your horizons a long way beyond Spicy, and the minivan bar if you want to have fun :D Mandagay and the Dark are of course excellent, especially if you're gay :o

young foreigners into music who live here tend to go to the upmarket clubs (with not too many foreigners) such as Warm up,fabric,Discovery,Fashion house or Monkey for example.

Wow, that's something new upmarket and Discovery in the same sentence :o It's a mafia run dump. Monkey and Warm up maybe.

Chiang Mai's suburbs has plenty of fun Thai bars/clubs open all night, just not frequented by middle aged Farangs I guess. You need to widen your horizons a long way beyond Spicy, and the minivan bar if you want to have fun :D Mandagay and the Dark are of course excellent, especially if you're gay :o

Naaah, I'll wait for Hooters.

The house/dance room in Fabrique on a weekend or the lounge room in Warm up on a weekend is your best option for decent music and westerners.

Infinity club is also really good, decent house music played outside but mainly thai music played inside. You won't see many westerners around though.

New late night place about to open owned by the owners of Sayuri, so bound to have the BIB paid up. Should be good.

Do you know when, where, and what kind of bar this will be? Obviously when you think of Sayuri, you don't think of a place where a man would take his date (unless she's very open-minded).

New late night place about to open owned by the owners of Sayuri, so bound to have the BIB paid up. Should be good.

Do you know when, where, and what kind of bar this will be? Obviously when you think of Sayuri, you don't think of a place where a man would take his date (unless she's very open-minded).

She may like aquariums.:whistling: