Bangkok ADSL ISP recommendations?

EVO

Im currently usin ADSL (supposedly 512kb/sec) provided by KSC at my house on Sukhumvit 34 and it is quite possible the worst service ever iven by any company in the world. MY download speeds rarely rise about 2kbps even thouh upload speeds (service says 256 kbps) seem ok.

Im oin to be movin house at the end of the month and as my one year subscription with KSC is finally up (yay!!!) im lookin for an alternative ADSL provider that covers the area around Sukhumvit 50.

Any recommedations? Im thinkin that Loxinfo miht be the best bet riht now, but only know 1 person with them who says their service is ok.

Lookin forward to hearin.

Most of the ADSL providers have a service look-up feature where you enter the fixed line number and then they tell you if their service is available on that line.

This site, http://www.adslthailand.com/ , has a "coverage area" look-up feature. CSLoxInfo has one on their website.

You should first determine who provides the fixed line, and which ADSL providers offer service. Once you've determined that then maybe take a look through this sub-forum. I think that, generally speaking, you will find all the providers have happy customers and dissatisfied customers and international bandwidth is limited.

im with cslox, I switched from True..

To begin with it was ok, much faster etc.. But now its a joke, they try to block P2P altogether the latency on opening webpages is a joke, also it cuts out all the time..

This afternoon for example its only been working for the last 20 minutes :o

im with cslox, I switched from True..

To begin with it was ok, much faster etc.. But now its a joke, they try to block P2P altogether the latency on opening webpages is a joke, also it cuts out all the time..

This afternoon for example its only been working for the last 20 minutes  :o

Tt&t is a frecking joke also, just pure headache.

spent an hour with that kaaa kaaaa voice going wait a minute in thai.

both time i got tru they say the line is ok, and try fob o their crap service on a virus. they are a disgrace and to work for a company like that is shameful.

both times they said they would call back but that was another lie.

slower than dialup on servers inside thailand. 4k modem speed.

after no service on the phone for a few weeks they want 2700 to cancel their fake fraud maxnet contract.

shameful. Is this Amazing Thailand.

No other solution can be found only to pay it with them.

it's like getting mugged in broad daylight.

Another satisfied customer they can write in their books. Shameful.

If there was a word for shameful starting in T.

All i want is to cancel their crap trick contact without more grief.

I've been very happy with my KSC ADSL, got the slowest unlimited package, works a treat, not as fast as the 2Mbit link we have in the UK but fine for surfing and p2p (eMule).

It's possible that our OP's problems are the result of a bad phone line (kills ADSL dead), maybe moving to a new house will solve the problems. :D (we can hope can't we?)

As others have said, if you read enough threads here you will get good and bad reports for all the providers. You pay your money and take your chances :o

EDIT: Actually that's not quite true, MAXNET have been getting cosistently BAD reports on this forum, i would suggest this is should not be your choice.

Edited by Crossy