Job In Thailand?

im from europe union, i have master degree of general medicine and im intresting what kind of job i can get in thailand. i have a gf here and i want to stay with her as much as i can. maybe someone can help me?

As an American, could you explain to me what a "master degree in general medicine" is? Apparently EU has a different system for this. What jobs can you perform with that level of certification??...assuming you can not function as a physician

Have you completed 4 years of medical school?

in my country at first we study 6 years tha main subjects(anatomy,physiology,internal diseasea,surgery.....and so on), so we getting master degree, then we have 1 year of practise(it means that we learning how to write documentation, how to work with patients) and then we have from 3 till 5 years lasting internship( if u wanna be a intensive care doctor so u studying, working in hospital like doctors assistant) after that u have national examination and getting doctors licence.......

in my country at first we study 6 years tha main subjects(anatomy,physiology,internal diseasea,surgery.....and so on), so we getting master degree, then we have 1 year of practise(it means that we learning how to write documentation, how to work with patients) and then we have from 3 till 5 years lasting internship( if u wanna be a intensive care doctor so u studying, working in hospital like doctors assistant) after that u have national examination and getting doctors licence.......

Thank you for explaining. That indeed is fairly different way of going about becoming a doctor, although in the end, it's the same amount of education. Might I ask which country this is?

As for teaching, I think you might have some difficulties in that area in the practical area. Obviously you are an intelligent person in your own language as well as fairly good in English, but I don't think you are at a level to teach it. It would also seem a waste of the 6 years you've already invested in becoming a doctor...could you finish your schooling there in 4 years and then come here as a physician? It would probably be far easier and much more rewarding for you and for Thailand for you to complete your courses.

Best of luck to you.

:o

Edited by sriracha john