dam_n! I Shit Worms!

nikotin888

Just visit the a chemist (or doctor) and they will give you worming tablets, normally a two day course which will rid you of worms.

It's quite common where I live in Isaan, and I worm myself every year :lol: as does my wife and many of the locals.

Gross ain't it ! :lol:

totster :D

Thx for the replies,wil check to the chemist and get some "dewormin" pills,555!

Yes its gross and little bit scary realizing that this is living inside of me!!

It might be worth considering a full parasite cleanse or trying some tincture of black walnut.....not cheap, but effective.

Just google parasite cleanse and see what else might be inside..

:D

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out,

The worms play pinochle with your snout

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out

Into your stomach, and out your mouth

They eat your intestines, they scramble your heart

Now you fell like you're falling apart

This is how it is to die

You end up looking like apple pie!

Did you ever see a hearse go by,

And think you could be the next to die?

They put you in a little box,

Cover you up with dirt and rocks

They take you to the family plot

And there you stay, to stink and rot.

For you they make a flower wreath

And chuck you in a hole so deep.

But maybe you're not really gone,

You can hear the mourning song.

You yank the rope to ring the bell

You call for God and you curse hell.

Take them pills!

A good parasite will co-exist with its host without doing too much damage. Still, the idea of parasitic worms inside of you is gross. A good chemist/pharmacist can probably recommend a cure that will probably work, but if it were me I'd scoop up a sample of the, uh, evidence and see a doctor. I'd want to be really sure.

BTW, my understanding of worms in pets is that they come by way of fleas, mosquitoes, and other parasitic insects. In a less than sterile environment it can happen to anyone. Ignore the bad jokes and innuendo, but do get the problem treated.

nikotin888 - sorry for the bad jokes and innuendo - the serious police are out in full force today!

The reason I recommended the sample approach in my initial post is that by identifying the type of worm you may be able to determine the potential source and possibly avoid the unwelcome guests in the future.

Cheers!

~

There are many different kinds of worms that infest humans and not all are harmless. Some actually burrow into the intestinal walls, can cause real health problems and some are not easily killed off with a generic de-worming medication.

Go to a doctor and have them perform a proper parasite exam. Something that may be eating YOU inside is nothing to take lightly. Also deworm any pets you may have after you find out what it is that you are carrying around.

Be wise, spend the few extra bucks..

http://www.who.int/intestinal_worms/en/

Dustoff

This is natures way of telling you that you are not drinking enough alcohol. Consumption of copious amounts of Sangsom, at least twice a week is undoubtedly the best course of preventative action.

As the old saying goes, "A bottle of Sangsom a day, keeps the worms away" ... Or something to that effect.

As you are already infected, I would suggest ingestion of several glasses os Sangsom tonight, followed by minimum 4 large Beer Changs, followed by a Kebab from the reggae soi area. (Note 2 Chicken Cheese burgers from 7-11 may be substituted for the Kebab). Successful consumption of the prescribed, will cause a series of intense bowl movements the next day (colloquially know as "the beer shits"), that will be absolutely guaranteed to flush out every parasite in your system.

You're welcome.

-Mestizo

This is natures way of telling you that you are not drinking enough alcohol. Consumption of copious amounts of Sangsom, at least twice a week is undoubtedly the best course of preventative action.

As the old saying goes, "A bottle of Sangsom a day, keeps the worms away" ... Or something to that effect.

As you are already infected, I would suggest ingestion of several glasses os Sangsom tonight, followed by minimum 4 large Beer Changs, followed by a Kebab from the reggae soi area. (Note 2 Chicken Cheese burgers from 7-11 may be substituted for the Kebab). Successful consumption of the prescribed, will cause a series of intense bowl movements the next day (colloquially know as "the beer shits"), that will be absolutely guaranteed to flush out every parasite in your system.

You're welcome.

-Mestizo

555!

I can promise you this doesnt help,i have this therapy evry friday!

but thx!

You're welcome.

-Mestizo

555!

I can promise you this doesnt help,i have this therapy evry friday!

but thx!

Excellent. I'd also like to recommend the Sangsom therapy to a few "special" Thaivisa members. Probably help them pass that pesky proverbial stick thats been stuck up their nether regions for quite some time now.

-Mestizo

Here are some good photos and brief info

Worm Photos

Whenever I see a dog owner kissing their pet then I just cringe.

Lots of good things a person can do to keep them from becoming a problem. They are constantly going to be introduced to the system from many sources.

Eating pumpkin seeds (well chewed), Raw garlic, Pineapple, Pomegranets, beets.

Alcohol and carbs are the preferred food for some parasites like liver flukes so might want to re think that theory.

Probiotics help as well as Vit, C and Zinc.

These herbs are for knocking them out.

Garlic (Allium sativum)

Barberry (Berberis vulgaris)

Goldenseal ( Hydrastis canadensis )

Oregon grape ( Berberis aquifolium )

Tea tree oil ( Melaleuca alternifolia )

Anise ( Pimpinella anisum )

Wormwood ( Artemisia annua )

Curled mint ( Mentha crispa )

Black walnuts ( Juglans nigra)

Ozonated water and Ozonated water colonics/enema's are effective also.

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie

Large very visible worms (size and shape of a strand of cooked spaghetti) = round worms (ascaris)

Treatment is albendazole 400 mg single does. Available at any pharmacy,common brand name = Zentel, but there are many more.

Would ber a good idea for anyone else in your household to also take a dose. If any small children, dose would be less.

And yeah they are gross. I've seen patients vomit them up and also once saw one crawl out of a kid's nose.

~

There are many different kinds of worms that infest humans and not all are harmless. Some actually burrow into the intestinal walls, can cause real health problems and some are not easily killed off with a generic de-worming medication.

Go to a doctor and have them perform a proper parasite exam. Something that may be eating YOU inside is nothing to take lightly. Also deworm any pets you may have after you find out what it is that you are carrying around.

Be wise, spend the few extra bucks..

http://www.who.int/i...tinal_worms/en/

Dustoff

Good advice.

There are also worms that can attack and eat away at the brain and eyes.

Listen to our dustoff, this is not in jest and get yourself down to the quacks, pronto!

Good advice.

There are also worms that can attack and eat away at the brain and eyes.

Listen to our dustoff, this is not in jest and get yourself down to the quacks, pronto!

Hey BJ, seems that it may be too late for some members of this forum.