Gyms Close To Tukcom

actiondell4

Looking for a gym near Tukcom

,Doesnt have to be big just as long as it has treadmills and cycle so i can work off calories.

Not interested in weights.

Also if you can give me a CASUAL visit price.

I know there is one I think Tony"s on the main Rd in Soi Bukcow,anyone know there casual rate and im sure i did see a treadmill just outside it?

I think another was PN Mansion gym up towards the big Tonys,but is there any actually near Tukcom.

Yes,actually i prefer to walk the streets rather than the treadmill,but it can be dangerous with motorbikes ect speeding past.

I do try to walk towards oncoming traffic if I can.

I love long walks and somedays I can walk up to 20km.

The thing with long walks is that you have no option but to complete it,but with the treadmill you can stop it anytime.

I think a good walk I hear is walking up Buddha hill,

Anyone have an idea what area for good long walks where its relatively safe walking without motorbikes roaring past.

I did walk from South Pattaya to Jomtien beach a few months ago,not a bad walk,however stopped at 2 roadside chicken places on the way so never lost or gained any calories.

Getting back to the original post,there used to be a gym in South Pattaya,maybe closed.

Edited by actiondell4

Yes,actually i prefer to walk the streets rather than the treadmill,but it can be dangerous with motorbikes ect speeding past.

I do try to walk towards oncoming traffic if I can.

I love long walks and somedays I can walk up to 20km.

The thing with long walks is that you have no option but to complete it,but with the treadmill you can stop it anytime.

I think a good walk I hear is walking up Buddha hill,

Anyone have an idea what area for good long walks where its relatively safe walking without motorbikes roaring past.

I did walk from South Pattaya to Jomtien beach a few months ago,not a bad walk,however stopped at 2 roadside chicken places on the way so never lost or gained any calories.

Getting back to the original post,there used to be a gym in South Pattaya,maybe closed.

I used to jog / run at Tony's gym on Soi Boakao a lot and its OK; it's open 24 hrs and you can pay per visit, I think its 60 or 70 baht. They do have a couple of treadmills.

CaWow is not too far from Pattaya Tai and it has lot of treadmills. Not sure how much the single visit price is but they do have a number of membership options available.

I also enjoy walking in Pattaya. You can walk up WS and then follow-the path around Bali Hai pier, towards the lighhouse and then up the hill to the Big Buddha, the viewpoint and then carry-on to Jomtien if you fancy it. Once you have cleared the end of WS the traffic is not so bad and there are some nice paths once you reach the base of Pratumnak Hill.

Londo

There used to be a gym up one of the sois near tuk.com, not sure which one but it had the Day Night 2 at the end of it. I think maybe the one on the left as you face tuk.com.

Not been that way in a long time so don't know if it still exists.

Yes thats right - I think it was/is called the 'Chevin' or something like that. I go to Tony's on 3rd road mostly and really couldn't say if it was still there. I think it used to cost 80Baht per visit and they had some good equipment.

Chevin, that's the one I was thinking of. I preferred PR when I lived in the areas 'cos it wasn't airconditioned.

There's 2 Tony's gyms on Third Road just around by Tony's Food Court so not too far from tuk.com also.

Edited by PattayaParent