Fc Web-cam

lampard10

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The New Farang Connection web-cam is now available for viewing on

http://203.170.206.182/   after it loads select java option.

viewing times 08.00-22.00 thai time.

is that the wrong time, or is this from 2 days ago>

in that case, any chance of going online (real time) ? :o

The dates wrong. That is from now

It's good advertising and puts you on the map as a tourist attraction. Now I have a reason to stop in Surin instead of just passing through.

I'm in love with the girl sitting on the sofa about 24 hours ago. All I could see was the top of her head from the eyebrows up, but that's generally enough to evaluate a good woman...... :o

kenk3z

It's good advertising and puts you on the map as a tourist attraction.  Now I have a reason to stop in Surin instead of just passing through.

I'm in love with the girl sitting on the sofa about 24 hours ago.  All I could see was the top of her head from the eyebrows up, but that's generally enough to evaluate a good woman......  :D

kenk3z

That was my missus :o

It's good advertising and puts you on the map as a tourist attraction.  Now I have a reason to stop in Surin instead of just passing through.

I'm in love with the girl sitting on the sofa about 24 hours ago.  All I could see was the top of her head from the eyebrows up, but that's generally enough to evaluate a good woman......  :D

kenk3z

That was my missus :o

:D:D

totster :D

After reading several articles here on the Forum about the Thai "hitman" industry, I shall retract my proclamation of love and merely state that she is a beauty and wonderful to behold from so far away.

:D

:o

kenk3z

Edited by kenk3z

I keep getting the operation timed out connecting to http://203.170.206.182

What am I doooing wrong?

let me guess,that as the camera is supposed to start at 08.00am, and Martin is certainly not there yet, for Thais 08.00am is sometimes between 08.00am and 12.00am? :o

I know it starts at 8 and I have just tried again at 9 and get the same response no matter what time of day or night. IS there something I am missing here? Do I have to do anything else besides click on http://203.170.206.182

Cheers,

I keep getting the operation timed out connecting to http://203.170.206.182

What am I doooing wrong?

let me guess,that as the camera is supposed to start at 08.00am, and Martin is certainly not there yet, for Thais 08.00am is sometimes between 08.00am and 12.00am? :o

YOOOOOOOOOOURRRR so right. I had a lie in thios morning and forgot the camera. I phoned up at 08.15 and asked the staff to plug in. I'm looking in from home now.

It's stopped streaming though. I can only get the picture and then on to streaming early morning on DTAC. Otherwise there's too much traffic. How about you Chico? you're on the same syatem as my lap-top.

Edited by lampard10

I'l make sure that Tukyleith and I ham it up at the tables in front of the camera just for you lot tomorrow night...  :D

:o

nah.... on second thoughts, maybe we'll point it at the floor instead... :D

You want to be seen with Yorkie then.

btw; what time are you expecting to hit the great metroipolis of Surin? Just so I know when to end the happy hour :D

btw; what time are you expecting to hit the great metroipolis of Surin? Just so I know when to end the happy hour :D

you mean, you have "normal happy hours" too? :o

I though, in FC "happy hour" means the time wen it is ful and the boss making a lot of money? :D

btw, got a picture now!

can open it, but, sorry, no picture, just grey!

I am not bothering with java at home now. It's too slow on this set-up. Problem with this web-cam is it needs a perfect internet connection to view. And a fast computor. It won't load for my Niece in UK cause she has a slow com. If you wait about ten minutes the grey screen should give a picture, Chico. I am just going on to site now and refreshing manually every two minutes, using Matts ctrl+ R.

Next week, I'm putting this set-up in the pool room, and getting a roving camera for downstairs. But not a wireless. I think I'm getting a bad signal downstairs anyway.

If anyone can understand thatest of luck to you. :o

We're heading off at about 8:30am Lampy... frequent stops for rest and food for Reith's pregnant missus... probably about 6 hours trip... should be in Surin around 3 or so in the afternoon.

Did you get my PM? I need your mobile number just in case we need directions please.

if you put this link in the address line of the browser, it will load alot faster, but you have to press Crtl + R to refresh the image yourself.

http://203.170.206.182/IMAGE.JPG?cidx=2005915121010399

It seems like the normal address wants to do alot more than display an image.

I hope that helps.

Blimey that is quick. Downloads in about 1/2 sec on mine. I can almost use the refresh button for streaming

Looks like a full house at the moment  :o

Lampy, just an idea, why not put a 15" wall clock next to Yorkie's goat, something with big thick hands and numerals?

That way we can tell if it's streaming correctly. :D

yeah...that's Jai Dee and Tukyleith and their families, as well as a guest appearance from Yorkie